Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Dami December 10th, 2016 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 239392)
Based on the number of "Bug Reports" I get for the Pathfinder Community Pack for things "not yet implemented" I am not sure anyone agrees. Bug appears to be anything a person wants and is not available. :p :)

So it's a bug that HeroLab doesn't provide me with coffee and donuts when it loads Pathfinder or d20! Hurry up community! New implementation needed! :)

Illyahr December 12th, 2016 08:58 AM

Unicorn Horn (Totemist custom, Magic of Incarnum) add's a Gore attack but doesn't have a damage tag for the Gore attack.

Snap Kick (wSnapKick) from Tome of Battle needs the "Always Proficient" and "Don't Allow Selection" tags. Otherwise you get errors such as "can't have weapon focus for weapon not proficient with" or you are able to select Snap Kick for Improved Critical, even though it counts as an unarmed strike.

Sendric December 13th, 2016 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 239511)
Unicorn Horn (Totemist custom, Magic of Incarnum) add's a Gore attack but doesn't have a damage tag for the Gore attack.

fixed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 239511)
Snap Kick (wSnapKick) from Tome of Battle needs the "Always Proficient" and "Don't Allow Selection" tags. Otherwise you get errors such as "can't have weapon focus for weapon not proficient with" or you are able to select Snap Kick for Improved Critical, even though it counts as an unarmed strike.

fixed

Thanks for the reports.

LilithSidhe December 15th, 2016 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 238851)
I suspect this may be an issue with the Helper.Obsolete tag. If you take one of the spells that is currently not printing and replace it with the new version of itself, does it print?

Thanks Sendric!! That worked. I removed the spells and re-added them and now they are all printing. Thanks so much!

Sendric December 15th, 2016 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilithSidhe (Post 239691)
Thanks Sendric!! That worked. I removed the spells and re-added them and now they are all printing. Thanks so much!

Awesome! That's good to know. Glad I could help.

ErinRigh January 2nd, 2017 08:37 AM

Hey sendric, the one of the expression requirements for the salient divine ability "Annihilating Strike" is typoed

hero.childfound[pDRank].field[pAdjust].value >= 11

should read

hero.childfound[pDRank].field[pAdjust].value >= 6

it is in the 3.0 - Deities and Demigods.user file

Just a heads up

ErinRigh January 3rd, 2017 12:54 AM

Also, the summer domain (from Sandstorm) has no spells attached to it.

I'd fix it myself for you but, you know...who has 2 thumbs and is clueless....

If somebody gives me a bit of a walkthrough on adding spells to domains, I will add them to this one and any others i find

Sendric January 3rd, 2017 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 240373)
Hey sendric, the one of the expression requirements for the salient divine ability "Annihilating Strike" is typoed

hero.childfound[pDRank].field[pAdjust].value >= 11

should read

hero.childfound[pDRank].field[pAdjust].value >= 6

it is in the 3.0 - Deities and Demigods.user file

Just a heads up

Fixed

Sendric January 3rd, 2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErinRigh (Post 240432)
Also, the summer domain (from Sandstorm) has no spells attached to it.

I'd fix it myself for you but, you know...who has 2 thumbs and is clueless....

If somebody gives me a bit of a walkthrough on adding spells to domains, I will add them to this one and any others i find

Thanks for the report. I'll take care of that when I update the spells from Sandstorm. Looks like the Thirst domain isn't working at all, so that will also be on the to-do list.

Nokowi January 27th, 2017 09:29 PM

Minor Bug Reports

Arachnid Rod: Price should be 12000 Drow of the Underdark.user

Drow Spell Like Abilities from Unearthed Arcana won't appear in tracked resources (even when this option is checked in the user file).

Thanks!