Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric October 24th, 2016 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 236644)
Bug report - 'Overpowering Attack' class variant in "3.5 - Players Handbook 2.user".
This class variant is meant to replace the Fighter bonus feat gained at 16th level. It does this, but the feat does not remain deducted if the hero gains more fighter levels.
Suggested correction to user.file - the "Modified Bonus Feats Per Level" table should have -1 in ALL the Rows from 15 onwards.

Thanks for tracking this down, Dami! I've made the necessary change for the next release.

Illyahr October 27th, 2016 10:26 AM

Hey, Sendric, just noticed that Walker in the Waste (Sandstorm) and Wild Mage (Complete Arcane, at least in the file I sent you. My bad :D) don't check for their prerequisites.

Sendric October 28th, 2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 236848)
Hey, Sendric, just noticed that Walker in the Waste (Sandstorm) and Wild Mage (Complete Arcane, at least in the file I sent you. My bad :D) don't check for their prerequisites.

Alright. Thanks for the report. I'll get that fixed.

Illyahr November 18th, 2016 04:50 PM

Martial Study (Tome of Battle) is broke now. The feat works, the martial study class feat works, but the martial study helper feat lists all of everything instead of listing just the maneuvers.

EmptyEternity November 20th, 2016 12:48 PM

I'm having a bit of trouble with the Hengeyokai race. And I've tracked it back to the hTotalLev eval script linked to the races alternate form. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

The error message;
Attempt to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'Totals'

Sendric November 21st, 2016 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmptyEternity (Post 238368)
I'm having a bit of trouble with the Hengeyokai race. And I've tracked it back to the hTotalLev eval script linked to the races alternate form. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

The error message;
Attempt to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'Totals'

Yep. All of the forms available for that feat appear to have the following eval script:

Code:

field[hTotal].value = herofield[cTotalLev].value + 1
That field does not exist on the hero. Please change it to:

Code:

field[hTotal].value = herofield[tTotLevel].value + 1

Sendric November 21st, 2016 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 238240)
Martial Study (Tome of Battle) is broke now. The feat works, the martial study class feat works, but the martial study helper feat lists all of everything instead of listing just the maneuvers.

I am not able to reproduce the issue or I am not understanding it. Can you please provide more specifics and/or a portfolio that displays the problem?

Illyahr November 23rd, 2016 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The feat itself selects the school, and that works, the class helper select the class and adds +1 Custom ability to it, and that works, but the feat helper to select what ability gets added keeps reporting a syntax error and doesn't limit the pick list.

Sendric November 24th, 2016 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 238531)
The feat itself selects the school, and that works, the class helper select the class and adds +1 Custom ability to it, and that works, but the feat helper to select what ability gets added keeps reporting a syntax error and doesn't limit the pick list.

Thasks. I'll take a look as soon as I get a chance.

ErinRigh November 24th, 2016 08:21 PM

I was just browsing items and I noticed that the price for Extraordinary Ever-producing Rice Mortar is wrong, the correct price should be 190,500 gp