Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric January 10th, 2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beowulfe (Post 173828)
I was working up character concept as follows:
Barbarian (Beast Totem and Mad Dog) 2
Rogue (Survivalist) 3
Cleric 1

I chose feat Boon Companion
The animal companion shows up as a 6 HD creature until I add the Animal domain to the cleric. Then HL drops it to a 4 HD creature. If I remove the domain, it jumps back to 6 HD.

Thank you. I believe what you are looking for, though, is the Pathfinder bug report thread, found here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976.

Beowulfe January 10th, 2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 173832)
Thank you. I believe what you are looking for, though, is the Pathfinder bug report thread, found here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976.

Thanks. I will post it there.

Bloodwolf January 18th, 2014 07:17 PM

I have been working on developing a Psion and I don't see where the Psion Discipline Powers are showing. I am working on an Egoist and don't have the Thicken Skin given.

Also I don't see anywhere to add gems. Would that just be custom gear?

Sendric January 20th, 2014 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodwolf (Post 174276)
I have been working on developing a Psion and I don't see where the Psion Discipline Powers are showing. I am working on an Egoist and don't have the Thicken Skin given.

I don't follow. I added a level of Psion - Egoist to my portfolio, looked in the power list and found Thicken Skin. It's listed with the other powers. If you are still having trouble, can you let me know what exactly you have done so far?

Quote:

Also I don't see anywhere to add gems. Would that just be custom gear?
Yes. Use custom gear for gems. You could create specific gems in the editor if you want, but gems are typically not held for very long so its not usually worth the effort.

Bloodwolf January 20th, 2014 03:15 PM

Sorry I was looking at the Psion wrong. I was mistakenly thinking that the disciplines were like cleric domains. You are right it is there.

I did however find that the Deflection Field Psion-Egoist 1 description in the summary of Spells & Powers, not the full description print out, comes up with the description for Deaden Blow. On the full description version it prints out correctly. And actually has the fullest printout of the powers that I have.

Sendric January 20th, 2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodwolf (Post 174383)
Sorry I was looking at the Psion wrong. I was mistakenly thinking that the disciplines were like cleric domains. You are right it is there.

I did however find that the Deflection Field Psion-Egoist 1 description in the summary of Spells & Powers, not the full description print out, comes up with the description for Deaden Blow. On the full description version it prints out correctly. And actually has the fullest printout of the powers that I have.

Ah yes, I had the summary wrong. That's what I get for duplicating. Thanks for reporting this. It's been fixed for the next release.

Bloodwolf January 20th, 2014 03:49 PM

No problem. Love the stuff so far. And I'm finding out that a Psion/Psychic Warrior is a BAD A!

Sendric January 28th, 2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 171771)
Probably because it's a situational it isn't actually classed as a bug but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

The improved skirmish feat isn't adjusting the skirmish ability displayed on the scout with its extra bonus AC and DAMAGE if a move of 20' is made.

It only appears in the feat description table.

I can't remember if the append text macro is used in the D20 system either.

After taking another look at this I am wondering if the effort required to put this in effect is worth the reward. I could put in some charge effects associated with the Skirmish (AC) ability that would improve the AC by the listed amount depending on whether you moved 10' or 20'. I could also put in a script that modifies the Skirmish damage bonus if you move 20'. If people think this would be useful, I'll put it in. Personally, I'm not sure it would really improve things or just muddle them up.

GLBIV February 8th, 2014 08:05 AM

No sources

Greetings,

I just loaded the 1.10 release and now no user defined sources will load. I had a lot of my own custom files that conflict with some of the new ones, but I removed them and am having the same problems. How can I roll back or fix this?

Thanks,

GLBIV February 8th, 2014 08:25 AM

Crisis averted. I just had to remove the five new FR user files from my data folder.