Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.8 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11447)

Mathias October 8th, 2010 08:00 PM

Pathfinder Bug Reports - Version 4.8

(a bug reports thread for the 10/8/10 update)

CapedCrusader October 8th, 2010 10:44 PM

Possible bug in Armor Class?

1 Attachment(s)
I have a 3rd level Rogue. He's currently wearing studded leather with a DEX of 18 and the armor expert trait. His AC is 17 (10+3+4).
If I buy him a chain shirt (regular or masterwork) and equip it, his max DEX bonus of AC drops to +3 and stays there, even if I replace studded leather or remove the armor completely. His DEX bonus to AC won't go back above +3. I even tried raising his DEX to 20, and the AC didn't change. Attached are the original file (3) before I tried to add the chain shirt (which computes the AC correctly) and the modified file (3a) where I've added the chain shirt (where the AC DEX bonus appears stuck).

Mathias October 9th, 2010 01:29 AM

How's your weight? Are you into Medium encumbrance? That imposes its own +3 max dex, independant of worn armor.

FifthWanderer October 9th, 2010 04:40 AM

I just downloaded the portfolio, and the 3a version does have medium encumbrance.

Jhalad October 9th, 2010 11:15 AM

Ogre Speed

The ogres base speed is wrong. It is 30, when it should be 40 ft.

Exitilus October 9th, 2010 01:24 PM

I have both a Druid and Inquisitor that are showing "Unwitting Ally" as a 0 Level Spell for them. It only shows on the Spell Sheets.

Globetrotter October 9th, 2010 06:22 PM

I made a 2nd level dragon disciple, 1 sorcerer, 4 ranger (the dragoon build)... these are the problems I encountered:

1. Razor tusk feat adds full str damage and uses full BAB... it should only give half str and use -5 bab

That is all so far...

ShadowChemosh October 10th, 2010 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Globetrotter (Post 45685)
1. Razor tusk feat adds full str damage and uses full BAB... it should only give half str and use -5 bab

Only when combined with a manufactured weapon otherwise a bite attack should be full plus 1.5 as it is the only natural attack. So if you equip a manufactured weapon then the -5/.5Str is applied correctly. Or at least it is on my copy.

pbrain October 10th, 2010 08:53 AM

Oracle Problems

Two problems I have had with the oracle:
  • When I output my character to printer or PDF, I don't see my revelations listed anywhere.
  • When I add the "Friend to the Animals" revelation from the "Nature" mystery, it automatically adds the "Summon Nature's Ally" spells to my spells know, taking up my precious spells slots. I see nothing in the description that says I *MUST* learn the spells.

Mathias October 10th, 2010 09:01 AM

Friend to the Animals, first two sentances:

"Add all summon nature's ally spells to your spell list. You must select these spells using your allotment of spells known"