Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Adventure Paths and Encounter Library (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65307)

teflonite January 9th, 2021 07:32 PM

Adventure Paths and Encounter Library

In HLC there was a gm menu that allowed me to import combats from a purchased AP (e.g. Rise of the Runelolrds). I can't seem to find anything like that on the online version. Is it not implemented yet, or am I just missing something?

Daniel V January 10th, 2021 08:34 AM

Not implemented yet.

dlaciv12 January 10th, 2021 09:19 AM

Can you upload the por file from Classic? It's a work around but it should help.

teflonite January 10th, 2021 12:41 PM

Any plans for implementation?

Dami January 10th, 2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teflonite (Post 293060)
Any plans for implementation?

Daniel's post above says "Not implemented yet", so yes, they are going to do it. (Emphasis mine)

teflonite January 11th, 2021 06:14 AM

As much as I enjoy snarky comments, it isn't very helpful. I am seeking more information. "Yet" only implies that it might be implemented, not that there is a current plan to do so. Also, it could just be a rephrasing of what I said in my post.

Thanks again!

Daniel V January 11th, 2021 10:47 AM

Unfortunately I'm not personally able to respond to such questions about plans. I try to do what I can though, and let you know that you aren't missing anything, and they are in fact not implemented yet. As for importing the encounter files, another thread had a user saying they encountered issues doing so, so I'm going to poke people about that and see what might be up there as a work around currently.

teflonite January 11th, 2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel V (Post 293091)
Unfortunately I'm not personally able to respond to such questions about plans. I try to do what I can though, and let you know that you aren't missing anything, and they are in fact not implemented yet. As for importing the encounter files, another thread had a user saying they encountered issues doing so, so I'm going to poke people about that and see what might be up there as a work around currently.

Thank you so much for your response. You guys are great, and I appreciate all you are doing to get everything working.

ethanism June 2nd, 2021 10:34 AM

Has there been any development on this feature? I'm running Curse of the Crimson Throne and have purchased all the GM content for it in HLC, and now that I have an HLO Patron account it would be nice to be able to import NPCs from the encounter library in HLO just like I've been doing in HLC for years.

Blueface June 10th, 2021 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethanism (Post 295300)
Has there been any development on this feature? I'm running Curse of the Crimson Throne and have purchased all the GM content for it in HLC, and now that I have an HLO Patron account it would be nice to be able to import NPCs from the encounter library in HLO just like I've been doing in HLC for years.

I’m in the exact same position with the same Adventurepath. Any news, when it will be implemented?