Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Realm Works Progress Update (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61315)

Happydevil43 October 23rd, 2018 03:18 AM

Just read the update.

Thank you for the progress updates... so pleasing.

Just saying... 64Bit coming.... MASSSIVE GRIN here.

Greebo October 23rd, 2018 03:27 AM

Great news, Rob!

:D:cool:

Chemlak October 23rd, 2018 03:38 AM

64-bit RW?

Oh, I’m happy...

kbs666 October 23rd, 2018 04:13 AM

Color me over the moon.

One thing though I seriously doubt there are any users still on 32 bit machines.so making any allowances for such was a waste of time. the last consumer 32 bit chips that can run any flavor of Windows came out over 10 years ago. To still have one of those running today would be a minor miracle.

Sure their are a bunch of people out there, 4% is the number I've seen, who have installed the 32 bit version of Windows when they could have installed the 64 bit version but RW should be yet another program that won't install for these people and maybe they'll get the clue that they need to fix there OS installs.

Merion October 23rd, 2018 07:11 AM

That are awesome news!

I factually grinning since I read it.

weogarth October 23rd, 2018 12:32 PM

Great news on today's update Rob, except for the 'difficult physically' part. Really hope you aren't pushing yourself; that's a great way to get sick again in many cases.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruhar (Post 271892)
I'm just asking a simple question on minor updates. There are some bugs that have been around for a few years and it would be nice if a simple update is possible when those bugs are fixed. If it's not possible then a simple answer of No ends the discussion and we continue to wait. We won't know until we ask. That is also the purpose of a forum. :D

Thanks Ruhar; better phrased than my attempt. Hence the 'snip' below.

ruhar October 23rd, 2018 11:21 PM

Thanks, Rob, you answered my question.

Merion October 30th, 2018 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob
...but the product itself appears solid in 64-bit. Huzzah!

Huzzah indeed!

Happydevil43 October 30th, 2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merion (Post 272176)
Huzzah indeed!

Can't wait to get my sticky little paws on it, and see if it fixes my issues on the Surface Pro.

:D

smokeh October 31st, 2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happydevil43 (Post 272210)
Can't wait to get my sticky little paws on it, and see if it fixes my issues on the Surface Pro.

:D

Crashing with the Surface Pro too? My 4 crashes regularly when running games with RW, and is almost impossible to use larger Smart Maps with.

I share your sentiment, let's hope the 64 bit version makes RW more stable!