Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] High Elves (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13511)

Tindragon June 1st, 2013 02:14 PM

Description for Mark of Asuryan for Caradryan needs to be updated. Still states that it is D6 wounds instead of the D3 that is has been changes to.

Thx a bunch for all your work m8. Really appreciated!!

Tindragon June 1st, 2013 02:27 PM

on a closer look on Caradryan it seems that his entire special rules section needs revision:) Only magic resistance 1 now instead of 3, and speed of asuryan should be updated to ASF. And Ashtari the phoenix should have 5+ ward save on profile due to Attuned to Magic special rule.

thx again :-)

Tindragon June 1st, 2013 03:18 PM

Anointed of Asuryan has Magic Resistance (2)

arclight79 June 3rd, 2013 04:48 AM

Anointed of Asuryan is missing MR2 amongst the rules.

Mathias June 6th, 2013 03:43 PM

This message came in through our support email, but it's about Warhammer Fantasy, so I'm copying it here:

Quote:

First, I want to say I love your guys' product and am on my 2nd bi-annual renewal after a 1 year gift. I've been in the GW Warhammer hobby since 1993. I have multiple armies in Warhammer Fantasy and just used the new High Elf program last night for a game today.
1)The High Elves (HE) have a magic weapon called the Star Lance (30 pts, +3 strength on the charge only. If the bearer is charged or combat continues beyond the initial charge round, you MUST fight with another weapon). The program problem is that when you select the Star Lance, it negates the ability to also select another weapon, like a halberd or great weapon. I believe the Bretonnians have a similar scenario that is/was dealt with, but not sure.
2) The other issue is with the Dragon Mage of Caledor. He is the only HE wizard allowed armor (besides Eltharion, a special character). He can take dragon armor for 10 points. Since he is allowed this, he's supposed to be able to access all magic armor as well. I chose the dragon armor and wanted to take either the Charmed Shield or the Enchanted Shield, but the program didn't allow it.
I didn't know if others had already contacted you on these issues or not. I just wanted to give you a heads up as soon as I found them with hopes of seeing them being fixed as soon as possible. Thanks again for fantastic product that supports and simplifies thingsa for all us gamers out here. Master Sergeant (ret) Lee Werling

Mathias June 10th, 2013 12:46 PM

This message came in through our support email, so I'm copying it here:

Quote:

Hi

Just to let you know of a bug in the new High Elf list. If you take Shield of the Merwyrm you get an error if you then take armour as well.

Thanks

Daniel

UltraPrime June 13th, 2013 01:33 PM

All issues have now been fixed :). Will be in next update.

EdSteiner June 13th, 2013 08:02 PM

Just got the update from UltraPrime today, checking off each of the items from above to make sure we covered them all. Expect release by midnight 15JUN13. Thanks for your fixes UltraPrime <o

EdSteiner

finngoalie June 13th, 2013 08:34 PM

Fast and efficient fixes; I can tell UltraPrime is definitely NOT a government worker

EdSteiner June 15th, 2013 11:39 AM

Still got one outstanding issue to solve so I will delay the update till Sunday night.