Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Strange error on load with iPad (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57574)

Lonewolf147 January 30th, 2017 02:42 PM

Strange error on load with iPad

Hey all,

So here's a new one to me. A friend is using her iPad to use her character that was created on my laptop. I've exported my custom file for her to use and it installed fine. The only other updates installed on her iPad are the Pathfinder Pack and the base Pathfinder RPG file.

When we load her character, the following error comes up:

Thing Extension 'flmpReposi' - Tag 'RG1Lvl1' not definded

Any clues on this one?

ShadowChemosh January 30th, 2017 03:30 PM

The tech answer is I am extending a tag onto the feat Improved Reposition. This works without issues on HL desktop but "something" is not right on the iPad.

As a curiosity question does the person have the "advanced players guide" license? Yes I know you are 'not' suppose to need specific licenses to get things to load. But for debugging its a helpful question.

ShadowChemosh January 30th, 2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf147 (Post 242938)
Thing Extension 'flmpReposi' - Tag 'RG1Lvl1' not definded

Is this copy and pasted exactly as the error is displayed?

Because no such Thing ID of flmpReposi exists in the Pack. I have fImpReposi as its "f I" not "f L" like you have. Just wondering if that was a mistype you did or something really changed the value of a I to L?

Lonewolf147 January 30th, 2017 04:12 PM

For the second post, I manually retyped it as I saw it. The font doesn't let me distinguish if it is a capital I or a lower L. I'm guessing that I chose the wrong letter to type.

For the first post, no, she has no licenses at all. She's using the free version only.

I, on the other hand, have most of the licenses on my computer.

ShadowChemosh January 30th, 2017 04:51 PM

Thanks for the info... Researching.....

Colen January 31st, 2017 07:49 AM

Lonewolf147, are you sure that the Pathfinder Pack is installed properly on the iPad? The "Improved Reposition" feat should be present if it's using the "free" versions, and that error indicates that the tag from the community pack isn't present - the most likely reason for there to be a problem is that the Pathfinder Pack is missing.

Hope this helps!

Lonewolf147 January 31st, 2017 02:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yes it is (see attached screenshot)

Colen February 1st, 2017 05:44 AM

Thanks for providing your screenshot, that's a strange problem. I'll look into this - can you please email me your custom data file to colen@wolflair.com, in case there's something specific about that file that's causing the issue?

Lonewolf147 February 1st, 2017 12:17 PM

Sent