Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   HLC Encounter Import failure (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65311)

dwilsonval3002 January 10th, 2021 01:55 PM

HLC Encounter Import failure

1 Attachment(s)
I have been trying to import encounters(saved as portfolio) from my hero lab classic and all i get is errors. If i go and import a character I made(not a portfolio saved from the library), though, it works. Help?

teflonite January 11th, 2021 08:52 AM

+1
This is happening for me with the Rise of the Runelords library.

Daniel V January 11th, 2021 10:49 AM

I'm going to poke people about this, and see what might be up. I seem to recall there may have been some discussion previously, so they may be aware.

teflonite January 11th, 2021 05:31 PM

Hey I found that this is the error I am getting when I try to upload an encounter from HLC.

8:Bear, Dire #1

Hero 'Bear, Dire #1' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.

9:Giant, Stone #1

Hero 'Giant, Stone #1' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.

apba85 March 19th, 2021 04:40 AM

I have the same issue with Strange Aeons

arafel123 April 6th, 2021 05:00 AM

Has anyone resolved this issue?

I was going to convert my group to HLO from Classic but I can’t get any of the Return of the Runelords encounter portfolios to load. No sense in converting my group if I have to run Classic to manage encounters.

Bionicman05 April 29th, 2021 01:18 PM

No sign of this being updated yet and no idea when it will get done. It should show up in the release notes when it is finally implemented.

RxGus November 15th, 2021 09:44 AM

Nov 14th, and this is still where we are at.

I still have paid content on Herolab Classic (Strange Aeons) that cannot be uploaded to Herolabs Online.

So Lonewolf will gladly take my money, twice (campaign encounters and HLO sub) but still won't let me use my product on a format they control.

drizztdn November 19th, 2021 01:47 PM

I'm having the same problem with the encounters from Ironfang Invasion.

Farling November 19th, 2021 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizztdn (Post 297493)
I'm having the same problem with the encounters from Ironfang Invasion.

It applies to any purchased campaigns on HLC.

Their system doesn't allow importing these characters - who knows, maybe in the future they'll release NPC packs for HLO that will contain all these encounters/scenes/stages (I don't remember the official HLO term).