Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

Ghaleon March 12th, 2016 02:49 PM

Ipad

having a tough time with this content on ipad, followed the instructions but the info does not display, any suggestions for what i am missing?

Mergon March 13th, 2016 07:07 AM

Make sure that your go the the character tab, click on Configure Hero, then check off the components you want to use.

ShadowChemosh March 13th, 2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghaleon (Post 226140)
having a tough time with this content on ipad, followed the instructions but the info does not display, any suggestions for what i am missing?

As Mergon says. If that fails then we need "more" information. What part are you stuck on? Did you get the download onto the iPad? Did you get the URL entered? Are you in 5e and not Pathfinder? Are you getting any errors....

Pictures are always great so that we can see what you see...

Aaron March 14th, 2016 06:30 PM

Daplunk, for the Duel Wielder feat, your script appears to be assigning the wrong version of the tag. Helper.TwoWpLight is meant to be assigned to weapons to exempt them from the "off hand weapon must be light" rule. Since you want to exempt all such weapons, you are correctly working in the hero context, but in that case, you need to assign Hero.TwoWpLight.

daplunk March 14th, 2016 06:33 PM

Thanks, i noticed this error in my game on Friday night. Will raise an issue and get the team to look into it.

ShadowChemosh March 14th, 2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 226246)
Daplunk, for the Duel Wielder feat, your script appears to be assigning the wrong version of the tag. Helper.TwoWpLight is meant to be assigned to weapons to exempt them from the "off hand weapon must be light" rule. Since you want to exempt all such weapons, you are correctly working in the hero context, but in that case, you need to assign Hero.TwoWpLight.

Confusion was from the original post HERE where you said use Helper.TwoWpLight.

The release notes do say "Hero" not Helper. So confusion all around. :( Thanks for getting back to us. :)

Mergon March 14th, 2016 08:28 PM

Btw, Duel Wield should be Dual Wield . . .

Spelling error. :)

sothron March 19th, 2016 09:02 AM

When will the duergar subrace be added? I'm kinda surprised all the subraces from the books have not been added yet.

Mergon March 19th, 2016 09:06 AM

I am not certain, but I think duergar has been added to the 5e Community pack, but just not released yet. I think it will be in the 1.3 release, but I may be confusing it with a different subrace.

sothron March 19th, 2016 09:39 AM

I hope it has. I am trying to get character sheets together for my group and I need the duergar for my own paladin. Really appreciate whoever put it in there if it is in there.