Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Temple Raider of Olidammara - anyone working on it? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11971)

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer December 19th, 2010 06:35 AM

Temple Raider of Olidammara - anyone working on it?

Just wondering if, thanks to the tireless efforts of the folks doing all those Community-provided add-ons, we might be seeing the 'Temple Raider of Olidammara' prestige class in the near future. :)

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer March 19th, 2011 06:04 AM

Once again inquiring if there might be an adventurous soul who has been able to make this work & thus we can look forward to it being part of the next Lawful G/Cheeseweasel update. :D

So, umm, IS there anyone out there making this prestige class?

ShadowChemosh March 19th, 2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer (Post 53459)
So, umm, IS there anyone out there making this prestige class?

No one that I know of is currently working on this PrC. There is a good number of the PrC's that are missing from the books unfortunately. I will add it to our to-do list.

Of course if you happen to do this please feel free to share and we can get it included in the data set for everyone then. :)

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer March 19th, 2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 53466)
No one that I know of is currently working on this PrC. There is a good number of the PrC's that are missing from the books unfortunately. I will add it to our to-do list.

Of course if you happen to do this please feel free to share and we can get it included in the data set for everyone then. :)

ShadowChemosh,

I may be able to add a tidbit here or there to Hero Lab from time to time but I do not yet have the skill to work up a prestige class. I therefore leave it in the capable hands of people like yourself. :)

Also, thanks in advance to whomever accomplishes it. :)

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer March 19th, 2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 53466)

One of my fellow players who is also a firm believer in Hero Lab created these two files: Temple Raider of Olidammara and Ultimate Magus.

If you give me an E-Mail address, I'll send them so you can look them over (I would've sent them via private message but there wasn't an attachment option). If they meet the high expectations & standards of yourself, Lawful G., etc. it would be great to have them included in the next Cheeseweasel/Lawful G update. :)

I'm not attaching them here because there may be errors that I and the author haven't found and there's no sense in propagating inferior prestige classes. ;)

ShadowChemosh March 19th, 2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer (Post 53477)
If you give me an E-Mail address, I'll send them so you can look them over (I would've sent them via private message but there wasn't an attachment option). If they meet the high expectations & standards of yourself, Lawful G., etc. it would be great to have them included in the next Cheeseweasel/Lawful G update. :)

Awesome happy to take them. Send them to ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will add them for testing and integration. If all is well they should be part of 1.4 that should release in the next few weeks.