Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

ShadowChemosh March 4th, 2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mergon (Post 225500)
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't D&D 5e Community Pack (v1.2) what you are looking for???

To be fair that list of "downloads" keep growing especially if you have the Pathfinder URL installed also.

This is an area I am "hoping" to have a "search" feature where a person could type in 5e and see just the 5e downloads. ;)

Note: Colen is most likely cursing my name right now....

solomani March 4th, 2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mergon (Post 225500)
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't D&D 5e Community Pack (v1.2) what you are looking for???

Doh! I am crazy, thank you. Is it possible to retroactively add this to an existing character or I need to re-create the character from scratch?

ShadowChemosh March 4th, 2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solomani (Post 225545)
Doh! I am crazy, thank you. Is it possible to retroactively add this to an existing character or I need to re-create the character from scratch?

Open your character and press "CTRL-K" in the "Configure Your Hero" window check mark at least the "5e Players Handbook". Feel free to turn on other sources if you want. Once check marked your existing character will be able to see the new Things. :)

solomani March 4th, 2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 225546)
Open your character and press "CTRL-K" in the "Configure Your Hero" window check mark at least the "5e Players Handbook". Feel free to turn on other sources if you want. Once check marked your existing character will be able to see the new Things. :)

Thank you sir!

Lord Gorchnik March 4th, 2016 04:19 PM

I have been making so much good use of this so far. One question I have is do you happen to plan on adding the Death divine domain for cleric characters along with the spells it offers from the DM guide? I GM ruled my brother to play with that domain and was sad to see it not in the list Divine Domains.

No big deal if not but that would certainly be amazing!

Mergon March 4th, 2016 04:23 PM

I posted a suggestion on the GIT site for materials from the DMG. I'd requested Eldarin, Aasimar, and Death domain. So far we ahve recieved Eldarin and Aasimar. :)

I created the Death domain for my own use. I'll have to take another look at what I created and see if I used too many fast kludges. :)

daplunk March 4th, 2016 04:34 PM

If you have created the Death Domain already send it over and I can get it added in the next pack.

ATM were are busy trying to add the 105 missing monsters which is time consuming to say the least ;)

This applies for anything you want added guys. If you have done it already and think it belongs in the community pack send it to me and we can update it for everyone.

Lord Gorchnik March 4th, 2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mergon (Post 225555)
I posted a suggestion on the GIT site for materials from the DMG. I'd requested Eldarin, Aasimar, and Death domain. So far we ahve recieved Eldarin and Aasimar. :)

I created the Death domain for my own use. I'll have to take another look at what I created and see if I used too many fast kludges. :)

That would be fantastic. He has the book but always forgets what Ray of Enfeeblement does since it isn't in the spell list of Hero Lab. You guys are amazing, keep up the fantastic work for the community!

cryptoknight March 5th, 2016 07:20 AM

I'd be more excited to get the Swashbuckler in there.. and to find a way that I can put the missing text... I get that you have placeholders so as to avoid WotC issues, but I'd like to find a way to put in all that text because it's annoying to have to look it all up in books.

Gwaithador March 5th, 2016 10:50 AM

This is extraordinary work.