Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

dungeonguru May 29th, 2018 07:17 PM

Several of the monsters are copies from other material already entered, so that hopefully speeds it up too. A problem I've seen is that some of the monsters have different stats, especially the demon lords. There are some threads over at enworld and various places but I personally haven't seen the official explanation.

Example is Baphomet
OotA hp = 333 (23d12 HD)
MToF hp = 275 (19d12 HD)

the CR for both is still listed as 23.

Not sure why there are discrepancies like this yet or how they should be dealt with. I don't know if WotC deliberately "fixed" the demon lords to have lower overall stats for their CR or if this is an error between print runs.

daplunk May 29th, 2018 09:25 PM

Maybe they are just fixing some maths issues. I've seen a few over the years.

daplunk June 2nd, 2018 06:56 AM

Make some really good progress tonight. Foundation for all monsters for MTOF have now been added to the GitHub.

Things that should be complete include:
Name, Unique Name, Size, Type, Alignment, AC, Hit Points, Speeds, Stats, Saving Throws (check results), Skills (check results), Condition Immunities, Senses, Challenge.

So if anyone knows how to create Special Abilities and Action things we now have a backlog of them to do!

https://i.imgur.com/6xsK2Mk.png

Wolfx June 14th, 2018 10:44 AM

Looks like the community content URL is not working. Can someone verify if I am correct or if I am having some other issue.

Thanks

Aric

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfx (Post 267257)
Looks like the community content URL is not working. Can someone verify if I am correct or if I am having some other issue

Working for me. You can simply type it into a browser as its a real URL. You should just see raw XML data.

Is HL saying it can't connect or what error message are you getting?

dungeonguru June 14th, 2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 267259)
Working for me. You can simply type it into a browser as its a real URL. You should just see raw XML data.

If you're running Malwarebytes, see if turning it off for a second helps. Since their last update it broke a lot of auto-updates and downloads.

Wolfx June 14th, 2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 267259)

Not getting any error. Just nothing shows up in the find update section after entering it and restarting

ShadowChemosh June 14th, 2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfx (Post 267262)
Not getting any error. Just nothing shows up in the find update section after entering it and restarting

If nothing shows up at all then your issue is much larger than the community pack. The default updates and downloads from LW should always be showing.

I would suspect your firewall, antivirus or other security software is preventing HL from talking to the outside world. Try turning off your security software and see if HL can get updates. If it can then you will need to exclude or white list HL in the security software.

Wolfx June 14th, 2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 267263)
If nothing shows up at all then your issue is much larger than the community pack. The default updates and downloads from LW should always be showing.

I would suspect your firewall, antivirus or other security software is preventing HL from talking to the outside world. Try turning off your security software and see if HL can get updates. If it can then you will need to exclude or white list HL in the security software.

Sorry, that was my fault for not being clearer. Regular HL updates are there and can be downloaded. Only the community pack doesn't show up on the list (after entering the URL and restarting)

BoomerET June 14th, 2018 01:39 PM

Forgive me for being a butt-inski, but could you please provide the URL that you're pasting into the 'Add Source/New Source field please.

Dave