Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

diamondb July 29th, 2016 09:51 AM

I just installed everything yesterday and built my 6th level paladin, everything for him appeared fine. Well, I haven't figured out how to get his steed to appear correctly, but I'm not overly concerned with that at the moment, but all the spells were there.

thundershot July 29th, 2016 02:03 PM

Having not played D&D in several years (and used HL extensively for Pathfinder), I decided to get the 5e pack and the community one. Lots of effort and work, but man... so many typos and errors in the text. One example is Moon elf saying it's an Eladrin subrace....Wha?

A hard drive failure caused me to lose all of my old data files, so I'm trying to relearn how to update and make my own adjustments....

daplunk July 29th, 2016 03:22 PM

Lots of effort and work in a short period of time. More than happy to give more people access to help if they are willing.

wurzel July 30th, 2016 01:15 AM

If you don't like those typos you can easily fix them yourself. In fact it is so easy even an old grandma like me could do it (if I had enough time for it). Just don't forget to share your work with the community.

AEIOU July 30th, 2016 01:40 PM

True dat. It's easy to make fixes and submit them. I noted errors in one of the last packs and the team putting the community pack together guided me through how to be a part of the solution. I added my edits and they are part of the community pack now.

Please do help with corrections. Everyone's help makes it better.

daplunk July 31st, 2016 01:16 PM

v1.5 July 31, 2016

New Features
  • Homebrew Class - Alchemist (beta - requires scripting)
  • Homebrew Feats - Added numerous goblin flavored feats
  • Homebrew Race - New Playable Race (Goblin)
  • Deities - Added 5x Goblin Deities
  • DMG - Magic Items (Rod of the Pact Keeper, Staff of the Adder, Sword of Answering, Sword of Vengeance, Tentacle Rod, Tome of the Stilled Tongue, Instruments of the Bard x7)
  • Unearthed Arcana - Added New Feats (scripting complete)
  • Unearthed Arcana - Added Waterborn Adventures (Mariner fighting style, Minotaur (Krynn) Player Race)
  • Unearthed Arcana - Eberron (New Race: Changeling; New Race: Warforged; New Wizard Tradition: Artificer; New Feat: Dragonmark)

Enhancements and Changes
  • PHB Backgrounds - multiple spelling and grammar corrections
  • PHB Stout Halfling - grammar corrections
  • DMG - Magic Item (Efreeti Chain - Scripting updated)
  • Class (Gunslinger) - Grit points now calculating correctly; Ammunition types added to Gear; Firearm Properties added to all firearms. Mouse Over for information.
  • Noble Class - Noble Path of the Tactician, Noble Path of the Brave are both now added. No scripting complete.
  • SCAG - Classes - Updated multiple 'placeholders' with mechanical text.

Bug Fixes
  • Cleric Divine Domain Exorcism - added source information
  • SCAG - Wizard (Bladesinger) - Resolved Extra Attack Display Bug
  • PHB - Barbarian - Totem Spirit of the Wolf - Text Corrected (was displaying Bear totem text)
  • PHB - Feats - Sharpshooter - Script was not triggering, corrected phase timing.
  • PHB - Feats - Duel Wielder - Now correctly calculating damage for Fighters and Rangers with duel wielding fighting style.
  • PHB - Cleric - Removed incorrect script from Channel Divinity - Knowledge of the Ages

dafrca July 31st, 2016 11:13 PM

Once again, I want to express my gratitude for all the hard work and effort the team puts into this. I can't really express how nice it is.

Thank You

daplunk July 31st, 2016 11:44 PM

I highly recommend the We Be Goblins modules with the newly added Goblin race. Lots of fun

Necroblivion August 1st, 2016 08:47 AM

5e Community Pack Not Loading

Good day gents. I just downloaded the 5e Community Pack today, and I can't seem to get it to work. I see that it's there, and I see the files, but I have no options to configure for it.

I also got the following error messages when loading:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: 5eExtras.user (line 34) - Thing - Invalid unique id 'rBRI?' for attribute 'id'
File: 5eExtras.user (line 53) - Thing - Invalid unique id 'rBRI?' for attribute 'id'

Mergon August 1st, 2016 11:41 AM

Do you have any custom material you've created?

I had several errors pop up. They were between the new Unearthed Arcana feats added in 1.5 and my files for the same thing. Then I remembered that I had uploaded them to the GIT site for inclusion in 1.5. :)

I just did a quick check of the .user files and can't find any file called 5eExtras.user. Is this a personal .user file?