Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Dwarfs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13110)

Psycho-Joe February 2nd, 2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixbras (Post 97179)
It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks

the rulebook errata say, that standard bearers from command groups can use other weapons and great weapons, there is no talk from character BSB.
so we must follow the rule that a thane BSB can't take any extra weapon or shield. I was wondering why i could add some.
so please fix it back ;-)

EdSteiner February 2nd, 2013 04:50 AM

Armybook trumps BRB

Psycho-Joe February 3rd, 2013 04:24 AM

thats what i meant but

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 97227)
Fixed for 2.49

Yobtar February 3rd, 2013 07:45 AM

Where it all went wrong
Quote:

Originally Posted by sixbras (Post 97179)
It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 97227)
Fixed for 2.49

Psycho stating it being "fixed" actually broke it
Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 127870)
the rulebook errata say, that standard bearers from command groups can use other weapons and great weapons, there is no talk from character BSB.
so we must follow the rule that a thane BSB can't take any extra weapon or shield. I was wondering why i could add some.
so please fix it back ;-)

Just a simple mix up in thinking the "rulebook" in the first bug report implied the Dwarf book when it actually referred to the BRB

Psycho-Joe March 29th, 2013 05:41 AM

I thought it would be fixed, but hasn't.
The armybook says that a "Thane carrying the Battle Standard cannot choose any extra weapon nor can he use a shield" but you can select any of them.
Please fix it, i thought the discussion before made it clear.

Joe

EdSteiner March 29th, 2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 152055)
I thought it would be fixed, but hasn't.
The armybook says that a "Thane carrying the Battle Standard cannot choose any extra weapon nor can he use a shield" but you can select any of them.
Please fix it, i thought the discussion before made it clear.

Joe

Joe, that one was my bad, I read it backwards and you are correct. I have fixed it and will do a mid-month release, well might be first week of April if any other issues with DoC come up.

EdSteiner

Psycho-Joe April 12th, 2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 152101)
Joe, that one was my bad, I read it backwards and you are correct. I have fixed it and will do a mid-month release, well might be first week of April if any other issues with DoC come up.

EdSteiner

Thanks for that ;-)

Btw. there is no validation error if you have 2 cannons with the same runeset on each

Joe

EdSteiner April 12th, 2013 12:05 PM

Will chew on it and get it fixed for next release

EdSteiner April 14th, 2013 08:55 AM

I have revised how Engineering Runes are applied to enforce uniqueness validation requirements

Added for 2.57

liar1g April 26th, 2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 153538)
I have revised how Engineering Runes are applied to enforce uniqueness validation requirements

Added for 2.57

Yeah, thanks, now the runes which are unique to grudge throwers and bolt throwers cannot be picked. Fix please.