Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric May 4th, 2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olaf the Stout (Post 81854)
Hmmm, I tried making a new character after updating the community data set, but the issue was still there.

However, after I updated the latest official update to Hero Lab the problem was solved. Not sure why, but as long as it works that's all I really care about! :)

Olaf the Stout

Indeed. Glad you're all set.

Mazaeus June 12th, 2012 10:24 PM

Bug in 3.5 Marshal character class
 
I think this counts as a bug - if not apologies...

The Marshal character class feats are absent from the 3.5 dataset.

Thanks!

Kelbec June 22nd, 2012 02:36 PM

i just installed the lawful_g and now my feat "weapon specialization" does not show up to be selected in either the fighter feat selection or normal feat selection.

wilddeath June 23rd, 2012 10:33 PM

I could not find the Kalashtar race in the data set. is this an error on my part or is it just not in the data set?

Gilmax July 12th, 2012 01:55 PM

The Knights second level ability Mounted Combat has a condition applied to the boot strap that is not needed (and breaks the ability if you are using it in a gestalt setup).

Gilmax July 12th, 2012 02:08 PM

Also the Knights ability 'Knights Challenge' is not calculating properly (currently shows me as having 3.5 uses at first level instead of 3).

Sendric July 13th, 2012 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazaeus (Post 84773)
I think this counts as a bug - if not apologies...

The Marshal character class feats are absent from the 3.5 dataset.

Thanks!

Not a bug per se. The feats from the miniatures handbook were never added. I'll include this in the list of requested features.

Sendric July 13th, 2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelbec (Post 85362)
i just installed the lawful_g and now my feat "weapon specialization" does not show up to be selected in either the fighter feat selection or normal feat selection.

I can't reproduce this. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, can you tell me more about the character in question?

Sendric July 13th, 2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilddeath (Post 85448)
I could not find the Kalashtar race in the data set. is this an error on my part or is it just not in the data set?

I believe this is from Eberron, yes? I haven't paid much attention to what's been added from Eberron, but I don't see it either. Presumably, no one has added it. There seems to be a lot of Eberron stuff missing. If anyone is interested in tackling that data, feel free to sign up. Otherwise, it will likely have to wait until after some of the regular stuff is done (like the Complete and Race series).

Sendric July 13th, 2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilmax (Post 86471)
The Knights second level ability Mounted Combat has a condition applied to the boot strap that is not needed (and breaks the ability if you are using it in a gestalt setup).

That condition is placed there to keep the feat from showing up at 1st level. Can you describe the problem that arises when using it in gestalt?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilmax (Post 86474)
Also the Knights ability 'Knights Challenge' is not calculating properly (currently shows me as having 3.5 uses at first level instead of 3).

Fixed in next release.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.