Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Dwarfs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13110)

UltraPrime May 22nd, 2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mearn4d10 (Post 83335)
I pulled up Fantasy after the latest bucfix n correction patch, and now I can't takt more than one group of slayers without adding slayer heroes and/or lords. Did I miss an FAQ?

No, you missed the rule in the army book itself. Page 56.

Melkael June 12th, 2012 12:03 AM

Hello, I noticed a bug on the rule royal blood. It is said that an army containing a character with royal blood allows to have a unit of additional longbeard. What has no possible for the moment.

Thank you for your excellent work!
Melkael

illmatic June 20th, 2012 01:29 PM

It seems you are unable to use multiple Runes of Stone for +2 armour save.

awargamer June 24th, 2012 08:58 AM

Lord & Thane with runic great weapons

EDIT: Not a bug. I figured out what was wrong. One needs to use the Master Rune of Kraag the Grim to have a magic great weapon. Thanks.

A validation error (below) occurs if you take a lord/hero with a great weapon and add a rune to it. The 'hand weapon' check box is grayed out so it cannot be removed from the lord/hero, but it is causing a conflict.

Unit 'Dwarf Lord"': If you take a Magic Weapon, you may not use a non-magical weapon.

I'm an AB & WFB newbie, so I could just misunderstand the rules or how to use the program.

Mr_Rose July 1st, 2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illmatic (Post 85258)
It seems you are unable to use multiple Runes of Stone for +2 armour save.

You need to read your Dwarf army book more carefully.

Sir Owl September 30th, 2012 04:44 AM

upgrading slayers

I just started to play dwarfs so maybe I've missed something but anyways, p 56 in the army book says "upgrade any number of troll slayers to giant slayers for +15 points/model"

The bug: in army builder only one (1) model is upgraded

Yobtar September 30th, 2012 10:11 AM

Click on giant slayers stat line in the list then use the + button to increase number of giant slayers just like you would if you were increasing unit size. Vice versa use the - button to decrease giant slayers.

Sir Owl September 30th, 2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yobtar (Post 94774)
Click on giant slayers stat line in the list then use the + button to increase number of giant slayers just like you would if you were increasing unit size. Vice versa use the - button to decrease giant slayers.

sixbras October 25th, 2012 02:14 AM

It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks

UltraPrime October 25th, 2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixbras (Post 97179)
It seems you are unable to give Great Weapons to your Thane with Battle Standard. ( As it say in the dwarf books).

But the RuleBook's Errata say it's possible.

Thanks

Fixed for 2.49