Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Bug Reports - Version 2.18 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=22057)

Mathias July 30th, 2012 05:49 PM

Bug Reports - Version 2.18

(a bug reports thread for the 7/30/12 update)

Mad Hamish July 30th, 2012 10:44 PM

Spend Karma options grouped in Advancements

If you have Multiple "Spend Karma" entries under your advancement tab they are grouped so that you can only remove the latest one.

This is annoying if they're for separate things
(In this case one was an adjustment due to the bug buying off In Debt and 1 was an uncategorized karma spend which wasn't related. I was looking to remove the adjustment for removing In Debt and couldn't)

chaosknight199 July 31st, 2012 06:53 PM

The Program Options for Complex Forms in the Printout are appearing underneath the complex form below it

Ex: An CF of Exploit with (Mute)
the Word (Mute) is inside Spoof

Ozymandias August 1st, 2012 03:06 AM

Under the Karma system, Karma costs for Race/Infected/Drake still do not appear to be calculated properly... for example, if I add an Infected quality of Vampire to a Human character, it only costs 40 Karma. Of if I add the Banshee quality to an Elf, it only costs 10 Karma points, while the Elf quality costs 15 Karma points.

And the Drake quality added to either Human or Elf costs nothing at all. Am I missing something?

LukeZ August 1st, 2012 09:36 AM

Matrix -> Commlinks -> Modifications
Some modifications (Skinlink, Hardening) are present both under "Commlink/Electronic Modifications" and "Wireless Modifications".
The former costs slots too, the latter don't.

Mathias August 1st, 2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeZ (Post 87838)
Matrix -> Commlinks -> Modifications
Some modifications (Skinlink, Hardening) are present both under "Commlink/Electronic Modifications" and "Wireless Modifications".
The former costs slots too, the latter don't.

Unfortunately, I need to support both Unwired's Commlink Modifications section and the original printings of those options - Unwired is so vague about which devices beyond commlinks use their accessory slot mechanism that I want to allow both versions so that individual GMs can decide how they want to interpret those rules for each device. Those without the Unwired book also need to be able to select those devices without using up accessory slots their device won't have.

LukeZ August 1st, 2012 10:45 AM

Yes, I was just thinking about that it seemed more a rules glitch...!

LukeZ August 1st, 2012 03:15 PM

Armor Modifications:
Gel Pack should add 1 point of modification (it adds none).

I've activated the "Enforce Armor Suit Capacity", but I can put any amount of Capacity without any warning.

The Help description under Details for "Enforce Armor Suit Capacity" and "Enforce Maximum Armor Modification" is wrong (it's a cut/paste of the previous row).

Canis August 1st, 2012 04:26 PM

Transys Cybernaut military commlink is misspelt as Transsys.

Mathias August 1st, 2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeZ (Post 87865)
Armor Modifications:
Gel Pack should add 1 point of modification (it adds none).

I've activated the "Enforce Armor Suit Capacity", but I can put any amount of Capacity without any warning.

The Help description under Details for "Enforce Armor Suit Capacity" and "Enforce Maximum Armor Modification" is wrong (it's a cut/paste of the previous row).

Please specify which armor you're testing this on.