Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Snowpaw February 19th, 2012 02:18 PM

Have there been any recent updates? The last one I see on Hero Lab (and I do have a secondary update URL listed, not sure it it's still current or not) was in august of last year. I was REALLY hoping someone would code in the Book of Nine Swords, but I haven't seen it yet...

Sendric February 23rd, 2012 12:26 PM

No updates yet. Release 1.6 from last August is the latest version. I have been working (slowly) on the Complete Psionics feats list which I should have done tomorrow. I am also looking at some minor bugs and fixing those as well. I don't know when Shadow wants to release a new version.

As for Book of Nine Swords, Golkiwu had been working on it. No idea how far he got or if he plans on providing the work to the public. It's something I've had my eye on, but as I've proven with this latest project, it could be a while before I complete anything.

ShadowChemosh February 23rd, 2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 76946)
I don't know when Shadow wants to release a new version.

I was sort of waiting for there to be enough stuff in DropBox before doing it. Looks like its about time really. I just need to find a spare couple of hours to put it all together, merge in the changes, and do some quick testing, and then create the import file.

So we will go with "soon". :D

LosGrak March 21st, 2012 07:22 PM

I'm having trouble locating the shark skin armor in the armor list. It came from the Stormwrack book. Any help is appreciated.

Also, thank you so much for all your work!

Foolkiller March 22nd, 2012 07:30 PM

Any chance the other Prestige Classes from Complete Warrior will be added in? I'd love to see how Tattooed Monk would be handled

Sendric March 23rd, 2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosGrak (Post 78971)
I'm having trouble locating the shark skin armor in the armor list. It came from the Stormwrack book. Any help is appreciated.

Also, thank you so much for all your work!

There's a sourcing bug for the Stormwrack files in the current 1.6 release. I've fixed this for 1.7 which should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can open up the Swrack - Armor file in the editor and change the source for whatever items you need. Anything from Stormwrack should be sourced to the Stormwrack listed under "3.5 D&D Books".

Sendric March 23rd, 2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foolkiller (Post 79054)
Any chance the other Prestige Classes from Complete Warrior will be added in? I'd love to see how Tattooed Monk would be handled

I'm not aware of any attempts to complete the list. One thing I'd like to do for 1.8 and future releases is have a topic for suggestions of what people want. I have my own ideas, of course, but it would be good to know what the community wants. Obviously, this is one of those things.

PS That would also be a good topic for people volunteering to do certain things.

LosGrak March 23rd, 2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79068)
There's a sourcing bug for the Stormwrack files in the current 1.6 release. I've fixed this for 1.7 which should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, you can open up the Swrack - Armor file in the editor and change the source for whatever items you need. Anything from Stormwrack should be sourced to the Stormwrack listed under "3.5 D&D Books".

I'm very new to this. Please tell me how this is done.

NeoFax March 28th, 2012 02:50 PM

Any way someone can add Factotum to the Dungeonscape file?

Sendric March 29th, 2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosGrak (Post 79078)
I'm very new to this. Please tell me how this is done.

Once you've opened up HL and loaded d20, open the editor (Tools -> Launch Editor). From there, open the data file called "Swrack - Armor.user".

Once you've opened the file, you should already be on the Armor tab. On that tab, select Skarkskin. At the bottom of the window (you may have to scroll) there is a subheading called "Source". Click the edit button. If I remember correctly, at the very bottom of the window that pops up is an item called Stormwrack that is checked. This one doesn't work properly. What you want is the Stormwrack item found at the bottom of the "3.5 D&D Books" section. Check that one on. Hit "OK" then "Save" then "Test Now!". Once it finishes, it will tell you that you may now use Sharskin. You should now be able to find it listed in the armor selection window (assuming you have Stormwrack selected in your configure hero window).