Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13050)

EdSteiner November 25th, 2014 04:16 AM

Yes ensure you have allow warhammer forge enabled then add kazyk to list then go to chaos Knights and boom there you go, they of course need mark of nurgle.

OzzzY November 29th, 2014 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzzzY (Post 196988)
Hi, Enchanted shield is missing for Daemon Prince also for the ab 2.84.

Again for the 2.85 the Enchanted shield is missing foe the Daemon Prince

EdSteiner November 29th, 2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzzzY (Post 198514)
Again for the 2.85 the Enchanted shield is missing foe the Daemon Prince

Weird, why that keeps dropping out. I will see what does not like new code, n drop you a pm with a report

habutti November 29th, 2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habutti (Post 198194)
Hello, I ran across an issue while attempting to put together an army list for Warriors of Chaos, Warhammer fantasy. It appears that the Skull Cannon of Khorne is not an option included for this army. Can someone help?
To see a complete army list available for the Legions of Chaos, please pick up a copy of the Glottkin, book II page 17, under the rare units. Full details, rules/point/stats in chapter two.
Thanks for the hard work.

This appears to still be an issue or am I missing something?

sartos November 30th, 2014 05:48 AM

Hey guy(s)

Thankyou for an awesome program!

Just wanted to let you know that when I add Skullcrushers they cost 720 pts default.. Shouldn't cost more than 225 (3 x 75). Haven't found any other anomalies. Hope you fix it soon. Thanks again

Kindest

Peter

sartos November 30th, 2014 09:40 AM

Skullcrushers cost weird

Greetings

Since the new update, the point cost for skullcrushers are completely off. When I add them they cost me 720 Pts. The cost should be 225 as far as I can figure. I haven't made any adjustments anywhere.. Only updated.

Hope you'll get to fix this soon.

Apart from that, I love your program. Thanks for making a complicated hobby much easier to deal with =)

Kindest regards

Peter

EdSteiner December 1st, 2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sartos (Post 198570)
Greetings

Since the new update, the point cost for skullcrushers are completely off. When I add them they cost me 720 Pts. The cost should be 225 as far as I can figure. I haven't made any adjustments anywhere.. Only updated.

Hope you'll get to fix this soon.

Apart from that, I love your program. Thanks for making a complicated hobby much easier to deal with =)

Kindest regards

Peter

DL 2.85 again

rhbblair December 6th, 2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 198670)
DL 2.85 again

Can confirm, this works. Thanks for all the hard work!

-B

Infyrna December 11th, 2014 12:14 AM

When selecting a hero or lord with mark of nurgle and the giving them a palanquin the palanquin does not show the swiftstride special rule even though the unit is monster cavalry.

Caledor December 11th, 2014 07:07 AM

Fixed for 2.86. Thank you for your report.