Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Version 14.18 of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63531)

Aaron December 5th, 2019 09:51 AM

Version 14.18 of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available!

We're Drumaing up a bit of holiday business this year with the release of Druma: Profit and Prophecy! Learn the secrets of Kalistrade and spread the cheer! Someone's been naughty! Will it be you getting coal this year as you explore the first half of the latest Adventure Path, Tyrant's Grasp?

Campaign Setting #21 (with Druma: Profit and Prophecy!)
Tyrant's Grasp

New Releases
  • Druma, Profit and Prophecy is now available as part of our Campaign Setting #21 package!
  • Chapters 1-3 of the Tyrant's Grasp Adventure Path are now available in our latest Encounter Library!

Enhancements & Changes
  • The Stalwart feat has been implemented.

Bug fixes
  • Several Dwarven weapons from Heroes from the Fringe were not marked as "dwarf named" weapons, meaning certain class features could not select them.
  • The Ring of Terrible Cost had a typo in its description.
  • The "Abjuring Step" spell from Ultimate Combat was misspelled as "Adjuring Step".
  • Equipment Trick (boots) had a typo in its description.
  • The Wild Child brawler archetype was missing some of the common animal companion related class abilities like animal link.
  • The Red Mantis Assassin PrC's sabre fighting ability was not making sawtooth sabres selectable by the unchained rogue's finesse training ability.
  • The Handwraps weapon was not changing damage for monks of sizes other than Medium.
  • The Pathfinder Unchained variant multiclassing version of sorcerer was not reflecting the increase to bloodline powers from a robe of arcane heritage.
  • The Shadowdancer PrC's shadow master ability was applying Damage Reduction at 1st level, rather than 10th.
  • The Emissary Familiar archetype's Domain Influence configurable was not showing, meaning they were unable to choose a domain power.

Krothos December 5th, 2019 10:15 AM

Thank you for this. It is really appreciated.

What about all the other bugs reported over that last year? None of the bugs I reported appear to be included in this fix, though they were escalated to the developers. Not a lot of fixes after waiting 8 months....

Aaron December 5th, 2019 11:02 AM

Wish it were more fixes, certainly. As you can guess, we've been busy with lots of other priorities, like adding the final rules for PF2 and Shadowrun 6th.

Mathias December 5th, 2019 02:54 PM

I am able to download the pathfinder update on my iPad. What exactly are you seeing?

Krothos December 5th, 2019 02:58 PM

LOL, of course now it works. Spent an hour during my lunch break trying to get it to work, always getting "this is the same version that's already installed, do you want to overwrite?"

I have edited my previous comment since it's working now. Thank you.

Ualaa December 5th, 2019 05:05 PM

Thank you for the update.

catman123456 December 6th, 2019 04:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Can't update and getting a bad read error.

Ryan F December 6th, 2019 08:25 AM

Hi there catman,

We are reaching out to you through the support desk email to spin up a proper bug report for your situation now.

This sounds like there is one of a few possible things going on here and there are some troubleshooting steps we would like to walk you through to help see this corrected.

--
<support@wolflair.com>

catman123456 December 6th, 2019 01:50 PM

Still can't update

Farling December 6th, 2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catman123456 (Post 284315)
Still can't update

Did you respond to Ryan, whose post is immediately above yours?