Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Rise of the Runelords (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65192)

Provos December 12th, 2020 03:49 PM

Rise of the Runelords

I am getting ready to run this Adventure path I am running the 3.5 version.
I noticed the deities are missing from the AP checkbox. I can make a file with them but how do I set it up so they are the only deities allowed?

As for as domains go, which versions should I go with, the spell compendium version seem to be the latest version. I can upload the file when I am done to add the the community if anyone is interested.

Provos December 13th, 2020 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the deities listed in the Rise of the Runelords Players Guide. I did all the;Domains, favorite weapons, symbol, epithet, portfolio, alighment, typical follower, sacred colors, and temple info. I didn't fill in description as I don't know how much is allowed with the OGL.

Some of the domains have many duplicates in the editor. I think I picked the most updated based on the Spell compendium.

Sendric December 14th, 2020 05:07 AM

Thanks, Provos. I'll check it out.

Provos December 17th, 2020 09:06 PM

This is this odd thing when selecting the Rise of the Runelords as a source. On the Feats tabs a new subsection is added for Traits. I do not have the Use Traits/Flaws check box selected. Is there a way to make this not happen. My players are using HeroLab to create there characters and I do not want to have that option available.

Sendric December 18th, 2020 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 292381)
This is this odd thing when selecting the Rise of the Runelords as a source. On the Feats tabs a new subsection is added for Traits. I do not have the Use Traits/Flaws check box selected. Is there a way to make this not happen. My players are using HeroLab to create there characters and I do not want to have that option available.

This looks like it's built into the core system. I don't see anything immediately that can be done about it. Can you just tell your players to ignore it?

Provos December 18th, 2020 06:11 AM

Yeah I can I just thought it was strange.

Provos December 18th, 2020 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm making the Goblin Dog from RotRL and I am having issues with HP defaults, alignment not being True Neutral, and the skill tab showing I'm over on skill points. I have looked at other animals and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. I have attached the .user file for the goblin dog it is self contained. Here is a link to the stats for the goblin dog everything is correct here just the errors are bugging me and I can't seem to figure out the problem.

Code:

CR 1
Male Animal, Goblin Dog (Animal, Goblin Dog +1)
Medium Humanoid
Init +2; Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent (Ex); Listen +1, Spot +1
Languages
---------------------
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11
. . (+2 Dex)
hp 5 (1d8+2)
Immunity to Disease
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1
---------------------
Speed 50ft.
Melee weapon Bite (Animal, Goblin Dog) +2 (1d6+3) and
. . Unarmed Strike +2 (1d3+2)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Base Atk +0; Grp +2

Combat Gear (none)
---------------------
Abilities Str 15 Dex 15 Con 15 Int 2 Wis 12 Cha 8
SQ Track, Type - Animal
Feats Toughness, Track
Skills Balance +6, Hide +6, Jump +14, Move Silently +6
Possessions combat gear plus Artisan's Outfit (Free), Money
---------------------
Immunity to Disease You are immune to diseases.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.
Scent (Ex) Detect creatures within 15+ ft & follow tracks by sense of smell.
Track You can track opponents.
Type - Animal Unless otherwise noted animals have these features.

Dami December 18th, 2020 12:29 PM

Alignment, right hand column, near top, under "Alignment Options":
Alignment required - set to "Neutral Neutral"
In TAGS (top right corner), add two more tags
Group Id: Alignment, Tag Id: NeutralGE, Name: Neutral, Abbrev: N
Group Id: Alignment, Tag Id: NeutralLC, Name: Neutral, Abbrev: N

HP: in FIELDS (top right corner), add
Field Id: rHPStart, Value: 3

A 2 INT animal only get 1 skill point/level, ie 4 at 1 HD for d20. Pathfinder Bestiary only has "Stealth +6" under skills. Either give it a racial bonus to make up the difference or assign the 4 points differently. Why are you trying to give it high Balance and Jump?

Provos December 18th, 2020 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Its what is in the book statblock. Thanks for the assistance. I have everything situated now. the 3.5 version of The Burn Offering stablock for the Goblin Dog is has oblin dogs have a +4 racial bonus on Balance, Hide, and
Move Silently checks. and I didn't notice it at the bottom of the sheet. :p

Provos December 20th, 2020 07:24 PM

I thought I had this figured out but I cannot seem to make the 4 skill points to be selected automatically for the jump skill. i thought this would do it but it doesn't seem to work.

Code:

var index as number
      index = field[cClsIndex].value

hero.child[kJump].field[kInnate].arrayvalue[index] += 4