Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   D&D 5e - Unearthed Arcana - Content for DMs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57848)

daplunk March 2nd, 2017 04:01 PM

D&D 5e - Unearthed Arcana - Content for DMs

Hi Team,

Here is some free content for D&D 5e DMs.

If you don't know how to import yet. Please see THIS VIDEO.

NOTE: This content is setup according to the content guidelines. This means it comes with a Source article. The Source articles is designed as the home page for the content, it tell's you what it is and provides an introduction to the content. At this time you cannot delete Source articles. Please be aware of this. If you just want to test importing with this, do it in a test realm, not your primary realm.

This is all free content released by WOTC for testing purposes. All content belongs to them. This is just a better way of using it :)

Happy gaming.

mazzy March 2nd, 2017 04:55 PM

A big ole thank you Josh, you rock!

Asandir March 2nd, 2017 07:12 PM

And some additional content that I pulled together from EN Publishing's EN5ider articles. With the same caveats as daplunks from above.

EN5ider - Arachnoelementals

EN5ider - Epic Threats - Epic Elementals

Mostly to see how the Source Article piece functioned and see if I could build this quickly and easily.

mazzy March 3rd, 2017 09:46 AM

And thank you Asandir! About how long did it take you to input the data btw?

Asandir March 3rd, 2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mazzy (Post 245501)
And thank you Asandir! About how long did it take you to input the data btw?

About 20-25 min a piece, the second one took a little longer as there were a couple more monsters. Pretty much a straight copy and paste.

mazzy March 4th, 2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asandir (Post 245504)
About 20-25 min a piece, the second one took a little longer as there were a couple more monsters. Pretty much a straight copy and paste.

Good to know! Thanks again :D

mazzy March 4th, 2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asandir (Post 245476)
And some additional content that I pulled together from EN Publishing's EN5ider articles. With the same caveats as daplunks from above.

EN5ider - Arachnoelementals

EN5ider - Epic Threats - Epic Elementals

Mostly to see how the Source Article piece functioned and see if I could build this quickly and easily.

I just had a chance to import these and I only see the source article under Mechanics. If that's all I'm supposed to see then carry on ;) If not, this is to let you know that some stuff is missing o.O. :eek:

daplunk March 4th, 2017 11:14 PM

Not just you Mazzy. All i see if Source articles. No content.

Asandir March 5th, 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 245589)
Not just you Mazzy. All i see if Source articles. No content.

Well bollocks. Not sure what i did wrong then...

So I did a custom or partial export
Set the name
Picked the Getting Started Topic, which is a mechanics source
Filled in all the export data.
then clicked the Full Export.
Do I need to have all the content revealed?
What am I missing?

All I am getting is the Source content, but if I export the entire realm, I get everything.

daplunk March 5th, 2017 05:18 PM

Did you apply the export tag to every article that you wanted to export? From this end it looks like the export tag was only applied to the source article.