Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Rifts for Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55700)

TCArknight February 12th, 2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salcor (Post 262932)
TCArKnight,

I sent you my latest Rifts data file.that includes the let line Walker, mind melter, and shifter. I also put in a number of the megapowers. However, I got some weird spam reply about purchasing iPhone cases. Figured I would let you know.

Salcor

I'm trying to clear that spam bit still, not a lot of luck so far since I use a webmail.

Incorporated to Github:
Quote:

2/12/18
New:
Framework: Ley-Line Walker
Framework: Mind Melter
Framework: Shifter

maelflux February 13th, 2018 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 262942)
Do you have the Sci-Fi Companion installed? You will need to have purchased that to use Savage Rifts.

Thanks, though I managed to figure it out while I was waiting to get my Post approved.

Been looking through it now - it looks awesome! :)

Zaknaefin February 13th, 2018 04:12 PM

Now I am having an error where the "free" Breed Advantage box on the Racial tab is detecting some of the Advance-purchased Breed Advantage Edges and is saying the Breed Advantage resource is overspent.

TCArknight February 13th, 2018 05:41 PM

Hmmmmmm..... I'll check into it, thanks. :)

salcor February 14th, 2018 03:16 AM

So other than cleaning some of the issues up, the major things we have to finish are the dragon and the mystic. Those are both kind of complicated. The dragon I was toying around with it using the base character in the humanoid form, and then having the dragon form be something that is selectable like powered armor. But that was when we were having issues with the stats after adding the powered armor.

Of course the mystic and the dragon both have the issue of dual arcane backgrounds. Is there a way to add a tag to the mystic arcane background so it counts as both a miracle background and a psionic background? It there any other work arounds.you can think of?

Other than those two issues, what heavy lifts is there left to do. We need to code how the characters with Master of magic and master psionics get both normal and mega powers when they choose a power.

Other than that I think I am going to start on making a separate data file for some of the fan made stuff.

Salcor

bsmayhew February 19th, 2018 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salcor (Post 262993)
So other than cleaning some of the issues up, the major things we have to finish are the dragon and the mystic. Those are both kind of complicated. The dragon I was toying around with it using the base character in the humanoid form, and then having the dragon form be something that is selectable like powered armor. But that was when we were having issues with the stats after adding the powered armor.

Of course the mystic and the dragon both have the issue of dual arcane backgrounds. Is there a way to add a tag to the mystic arcane background so it counts as both a miracle background and a psionic background? It there any other work arounds.you can think of?

Other than those two issues, what heavy lifts is there left to do. We need to code how the characters with Master of magic and master psionics get both normal and mega powers when they choose a power.

Other than that I think I am going to start on making a separate data file for some of the fan made stuff.

Salcor

I think Techno-Wizard still needs to be done as well.

salcor February 19th, 2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmayhew (Post 263237)
I think Techno-Wizard still needs to be done as well.

Oops, sorry about that. I can't believe I overlooked the Techno-wizard. Thanks.

Salcor

salcor February 20th, 2018 07:57 PM

So I just completed the Techno-wizard, and I am working on the megapowers. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the system of Modifying the tw equipment? Is there a campaign setting that allows for gear customization that I can look at.

Salcor

bsmayhew February 21st, 2018 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salcor (Post 263330)
So I just completed the Techno-wizard, and I am working on the megapowers. I was wondering if anyone has an idea how to make the system of Modifying the tw equipment? Is there a campaign setting that allows for gear customization that I can look at.

Salcor

I think the Pathfinder system has custom weapons and magic items in HL. Is that what you were looking for?

zarlor February 21st, 2018 04:21 AM

The Fantasy Companion has gear customization for making Magic Items, if that's the kind of thing you mean.