Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   How to activate Glorious Tabard? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=67825)

Krothos May 30th, 2023 12:20 PM

How to activate Glorious Tabard?

I can't seem to activate this item in In-Play tab. What am I missing?

I've added the item under Magic and it appears under In-Play. I also have Iomedae selected as the character's deity. The checkbox under In-Play remains greyed-out and cannot be selected.

This character is a Aasimar Battle Herald 9, Bard 4, Standard Bearer Cavalier 2.

ploturo May 30th, 2023 12:45 PM

One of its scripts disables the checkbox unless a specific faction pick has been added to the character in the background tab (in addition to the deity pick for Iomedae).

Code:

if (hero.childlives[facGloryRe] * hero.childlives[deiIomedae] = 0) then
        perform assign[Helper.ChgDisab1]
        done
        endif

I'm not sure which source includes the Glorious Reclamation faction (facGloryRe) though, since I don't have it as an available choice.

Krothos June 1st, 2023 06:27 AM

I do have Iomedae selected as the character's deity. Shouldn't that be enough?

Mathias June 1st, 2023 07:28 AM

From the text of the item, last sentence: "A glorious tabard functions only for wearers who are both members of the Glorious Reclamation and followers of Iomedae."

If your GM has decided to house rule this item to only require following Iomedae, you can use the editor to create a replacement version, and then edit the script ploturo pointed out to not require the faction.

Krothos June 1st, 2023 04:54 PM

Thank you. How do I select Glorious Reclamation faction? It's not listed in Background > Factions. I have Hell's Vengeance AP enabled. Is it only available in Hell's Vengeance GM Content?

Mathias June 7th, 2023 06:58 AM

This is bugged - Glorious Reclamation was removed (it shouldn't have been created as a faction in the first place), but the item wasn't fixed to remove the requirement. I've added this to the list.

Krothos June 7th, 2023 08:30 AM

Thank you for confirming.

Krothos July 6th, 2023 02:54 PM

I see that this was fixed in HLO. Going to be fixed in HLC?

Azhrei July 16th, 2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 301654)
I see that this was fixed in HLO. Going to be fixed in HLC?

A one word answer:

Hahahahahahahahahah!

(It's both funny and sad. :D:( I mean, I can't complain too much — I've gotten my $30 worth. Well, plus a few hundred in source books. Ouch.)

Ualaa July 19th, 2023 10:37 AM

At this stage, I don't see anything coming from LoneWolf for Hero Lab Classic.

At the same time, I don't see any more Spheres stuff coming.
There are assorted PF 1e spheres stuff without HL files.
Spheres of Guile has collected funds and done a few rounds of PDFs, but no books yet.
The guy who took over from IronGolem hasn't logged into the forums in over a year.

They still support user content, if you want to mod your own stuff and have questions.
And I guess they look into issues, but don't appear to update Classic.