Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warmachine & Hordes (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Problems in the WM 1.1 files (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5997)

Ghaz January 15th, 2006 10:31 AM

Problems in the WM 1.1 files

1. Rupert Carvolo has disappeared from the Mercenary contracts. He should be available for both the Highborn and Four Star Syndicate contracts.

2. The files allow you to take illegal unit combinations in a Mercenary Contract. For example, you don't get an error if you take both Ashlynn and Boomhowler in the same Contract.

3. The files are not enforcing the limits on warcasters. I can take every single warcasters without an error in a 750 point list as long as I don't take an epic and a standard version of the warcaster without an error message.

Additionally, I've noticed the inclusion of the other units from NQ #4, but not Cylena Raefyll & the Nyss Hunters. Are they still a work in progress or is this another error as well?

thebutcher January 16th, 2006 07:43 AM

1 and 2: I haven't put the Mercenary Contracts into the files yet, that's something I'm working on at the moment.
3: I can't make Army Builder stop allowing you to add in units...there's no way it can be done...however, it should give you a warning that you've gone over your limit for Warcasters. If you are not getting the warning, let me know who you have added in because this is the first I've heard of this problem.

I noticed the fifth unit in NQ#4 after I had posted the update, I'll get them in along with the Mercenary Contracts.

Ghaz January 16th, 2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebutcher
I can't make Army Builder stop allowing you to add in units...there's no way it can be done...however, it should give you a warning that you've gone over your limit for Warcasters. If you are not getting the warning, let me know who you have added in because this is the first I've heard of this problem.

No, it is not providing a warning of any sort when adding Warcasters. As I stated, I can add every single warcaster available without a single validation error as long as I don't use the epic and standard version of the same warcaster and don't go over the points limit.

And as for Carvolo, he has totally disappeared from the Mercenary list. He was in the previous release, but he's no longer there.

thebutcher January 17th, 2006 10:29 AM

I just went through every faction with a Duel scenario and the file gave me a warning every time I added a second warcaster. It should be giving you a warning as soon as you start an army because you need to have a certain amount of warcasters.
Ah, I figured it out now, you've chosen the Grand Melee...I gues that's not hooked up with the limits yet. All the other scenarios were working fine till I got to that one.

Thanks
Butcher

loydb January 18th, 2006 09:16 AM

I can't seem to find the Monolith Bearer in the Menoth list.

Also, when adding Grand Exemplar Kreoss, you get a validation error that says "High Exemplar Kreoss and Grand Exemplar Kreoss cannot be in the same roster", even if HEK isn't chosen.

Thanks for your work!

loyd

Ghaz January 18th, 2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loydb
I can't seem to find the Monolith Bearer in the Menoth list.

It is a unit attachment for Holy Zealots.

loydb January 19th, 2006 01:01 PM

Thanks! I kept looking up top.

The Kreoss thing is actually a bug?

loyd

thebutcher January 24th, 2006 09:40 AM

Yeah, it's a bug. :cry:
I'll get it fixed and updated ASAP!

Thanks
The Butcher

loydb January 26th, 2006 04:13 PM

Thanks, you rock. /cheer

jfalcon001 January 31st, 2006 06:18 AM

Hey all i am sorry to bug ya, but i can't seem to find any jacks in any of the list in the new v1.1 of the warhammer ab 3.1 files. Not sure if it is me... Just did the import and did nothing else and i can't find the any jacks except the avatar of menoth, becuase it is listed as an Inde instead of a jack.

It appears that i have no units listed in the cmdgrp WarJack listed.

Thanks for your help all.