Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

Fenris447 February 15th, 2022 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowRose (Post 298305)
It seems that the Quandrix Student background is providing the cantrip options for Lorehold. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I just doubled checked all the backgrounds and they're working fine for me. Are you picking Quandrix for the feat in the In-Play tab? If not, it defaults to Lorehold and its cantrips (just because that's first alphabetically). "Quandrix Initiate" will be highlighted red in the background screen and reporting an error that you don't have the right thing selected. Check that and let me know if it's still broken for you.

ShadowRose February 15th, 2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris447 (Post 298313)
I just doubled checked all the backgrounds and they're working fine for me. Are you picking Quandrix for the feat in the In-Play tab? If not, it defaults to Lorehold and its cantrips (just because that's first alphabetically). "Quandrix Initiate" will be highlighted red in the background screen and reporting an error that you don't have the right thing selected. Check that and let me know if it's still broken for you.

Ah, that was it. I thought I had checked everywhere for a selector but I did not look at the in-play tab, thank you.

TKELL234 February 17th, 2022 06:32 AM

I cant seem to get a new infusion to show up in the list for selecting known infusions for artificer. While not proficient at most of this stuff, my usual method of take an existing one and backwards engineering it doesnt seem to be working. Clearly im missing something, is there something besides "Special Ability Category -> Artificer Infusions" checked that tells it to add it to the list of possible known infusions? Any help is appreciated.

TKELL234 February 17th, 2022 07:06 AM

Disregard my previous attempt to post, I found out that I was reverse engineering an outdated version of the ability. While I generally dont have issues reverse engineering abilities by finding similar abilities, I find myself really confused here and out of my depth. Essentially, I am trying to replace the artificer infusions enhance armor and enhance weapon to keep in line with my campaign to maintain bounded accuracy as best as I can. I dont know scripts, its all plugging different things in until it works for me usually.

Im replacing the AC bump from defense with a damage reduction. I dont need it to change anything on the actual character but I cant seem to get it to be selectable when trying to apply them to a set of armor. The scripts left over from copying the regular enhance defense dont seem to be working to even apply the regular bonus.

The enhance weapon I wanted to go a different route by instead of applying a +1/+2 bonus to a weapon to increase its damage die by 1/2 sizes when selected. I realize that this can be achieved by applying adjustments for a more simple, practical execution. I am still running into the same issue of not being able to select the weapons in the applied infusions tab without applying +1 bonuses to them.

Any assistance is appreciated, if im just too far in over my head that I can make the artificer in my group (my wife) deal with these things out of HL, but Id like to know how its done if possible. (the wiki on github seems like learning mandarin to me)

Fenris447 February 18th, 2022 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKELL234 (Post 298326)
Disregard my previous attempt to post, I found out that I was reverse engineering an outdated version of the ability. While I generally dont have issues reverse engineering abilities by finding similar abilities, I find myself really confused here and out of my depth. Essentially, I am trying to replace the artificer infusions enhance armor and enhance weapon to keep in line with my campaign to maintain bounded accuracy as best as I can. I dont know scripts, its all plugging different things in until it works for me usually.

Im replacing the AC bump from defense with a damage reduction. I dont need it to change anything on the actual character but I cant seem to get it to be selectable when trying to apply them to a set of armor. The scripts left over from copying the regular enhance defense dont seem to be working to even apply the regular bonus.

The enhance weapon I wanted to go a different route by instead of applying a +1/+2 bonus to a weapon to increase its damage die by 1/2 sizes when selected. I realize that this can be achieved by applying adjustments for a more simple, practical execution. I am still running into the same issue of not being able to select the weapons in the applied infusions tab without applying +1 bonuses to them.

Any assistance is appreciated, if im just too far in over my head that I can make the artificer in my group (my wife) deal with these things out of HL, but Id like to know how its done if possible. (the wiki on github seems like learning mandarin to me)

Since this isn't actually about supporting the pack itself, you might want to make a new thread asking about this; I don't want to get into programming help for homebrew in this thread if possible. Do that and I'll try to assist. ;)

Fenris447 February 18th, 2022 01:28 PM

Multiverse of Madness

To update y'all, I've got Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse feature complete. It'll be there, in all it's glory, in the next release, 3.5.

Items Progress

I'm currently working on some items, going roughly backwards in chronological release. Strixhaven is good to go. Fizban's is mosty good*. Witchlight is halfway done.

*Ah, Fizban's. So the items that are NOT done are the Hoard items. Each one has a minimum of three drop-downs needed: quirk, level (Slumbering through Ascendant), and damage type (of the dragon). Some, like the Dragon Vessel and Dragon-Touched Focus, need 4 drop downs. Three is ugly and pretty much impossible to make pretty; 4 is out of the question.

So I'm noodling some more complicated solutions. Right now, I'm thinking something along the lines of the Artifact Properties tab, where you can select your properties and link them back to the item that provided them. It's going to get uglier when you have more than 1 Hoard item on your character, but still properly functional. All of this is to say...I'm not sure I'm going to get the Hoard Items into the next release. I may swing back to them after I wrap up the Witchlight stuff.

The Next Next Release (3.6)

Looking forward, the next WotC release is Call of the Netherdeep, which is set in Exandria (Critical Role's setting). I realized that since we also don't have the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount (also set in Exandria) items and monsters programmed yet, this is probably the right time to tackle them. So I'm setting my sights on completing all 1st-party Exandria content in the patch after next. As usual, there will likely be some extra stuff from other sources, new adjustments, quality of life improvements, etc., but that's where the focus will be.

asvaldson February 18th, 2022 02:11 PM

I'd offer to help but I lack the need resources (the source material lol)

Fenris447 February 21st, 2022 06:56 PM

So...I got the Hoard Items done. If you want a full preview of the next update, which I may push soon, go ahead and check out the pending changes notes.

Some highlights:

MAJOR STUFF
  • Monsters of the Multiverse - The big one. Revised copies of almost everything in Volo's Guide and Mordy's Tome. They won't replace those existing versions, but I dare say they're snazzier. Slick new versions of all those playable races. Wild Shapes for every eligible beast.
  • Items - All the items from Fizban's, Strixhaven, and Witchlight are in. Plus a few items from MotM that were mentioned in monster descriptions, just in case you come across them in your adventures!

MINOR FUN GOODIES
  • Lycanthropy Adjustments - Get bit by a wererat and feeling the urge to scurry? Run into a wereraven in Strahd's realm and feeling flighty? Got entangled with a werebat in the Mad Mage's dungeon and now you can see sound? Well we have the adjustments for you!
  • Custom Companions - Did your ranger tame a displacer beast but Hero Lab won't let you pick a monstrosity as your companion? Did your DM go insane and let you get a beholder as your familiar? There's an adjustment for that, too!
  • Custom Mount - Are you a halfling riding with your buddy on the back of a bearded treant? Now you can select virtually anything as a mount with the Custom Mount option in the hirelings menu.

THE FIXES
  • Thanks to user Dragon5e, a ton of AC-modifying abilities now stack (or don't stack) the way they were always meant to.
  • The massive 2021 Errata has been applied across the board.
  • More of Fenris's dumb mistakes that you never caught (just pretend you didn't see them) have been erased from history.

Fenris447 February 24th, 2022 02:39 PM

Release 3.5 is live!

V3.5 - Behold, My (Multiversal) Stuff! - February 24, 2022

MAJOR ADDITIONS
  • Fizban's Treasury of Dragons - Added all items. Hoard magic items get their own tab to pick their features, and will dynamically update based on their power level and what is selected.
  • Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse
    • Items - All added. This includes the Flail Snail Shell, Annis Hags' Iron Tokens, and the Alhoon's Periapt of Mind Trapping.
    • Monsters - All monsters added. They can be found in the Encounter Builder with "(Revised)" added to their name to differentiate them. Lair Actions and variants can all be added through the Variant Options section of the Race tab.
    • Races - All (revised) races added. Just select the new source for this book and the new versions will replace the old. Want to keep using the old? Just leave the source un-checked and they're still there!
    • Wild Shapes - Added for all the appropriate creatures to the Mounts & Hirelings menu of the Gear tab.
  • Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos - All items added.
  • The Wild Beyond the Witchlight - All items added. Items that came from Xanathar's have had this book added as an additional source.

MINOR ADDITIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, & CHANGES
  • General - Added a Custom Mount, selectable like other mounts in the Gear tab. Use it to select any non-Humanoid, Medium or larger creature as a mount.
  • Multiple - Dozens of 2021 and prior Errata updates. Significant ones are called out below.
  • Multiple - Added Domain Spell Lists for virtually every Cleric subclass.
  • Multiple - Fixes to a lot of AC calculations in Mage Armor, Magical tattoos, Dragon Masks, etc. Thanks to Dragon5e for all the research and work on these.
  • COS - Added Wereraven lycanthropy adjustment to apply it to a PC.
  • FToD - Added Wild Shape for the Giant Canary.
  • MaBJoV - Added Wild Shape for the Sword Spider.
  • MM - Adding Werewolf, Weretiger, Wererat, Wereboar, and Werebear lycanthropy adjustments to apply them to a PC.
  • MM - As a result of Errata updates, a handful of monsters have updated versions as "_____ (Revised)" in the Encounter Builder. The old versions are still in the code, but are superceded by their updated versions in most cases.
  • MM/PHB - Added "Other Familiar/Ranger Companion" adjustment. Adding this to the familiar/companion will allow you to select any monster, rather than the standard allowed creatures. Check with your DM first, of course.
  • SACoC - Added Wild Shape for the Relic Sloth.
  • SCAG - Per Errata, deprecated the Keen Senses variant option for the Half-Elf. You can always add Perception proficiency through Adjustments.
  • SKT - Errata updates led to the creation of revised versions of some monsters, as well as improvements to existing ones, like adding Maegara's Legendary Actions.
  • TWBtW - Added Wild Shapes for Honeybee, Giant Dragonfly, Giant Snail, and Giant Swan.
  • UA CFV - Added text that clarifies the available adjustments are UA, and instructions for finding the official versions from Tasha's.
  • UA Mystic - Added adjustment for Inertial Armor (just like the Mage Armor adjustment)
  • WDotMM - Added Werebat lycanthropy adjustment to apply it to a PC.
  • Homebrew - Added +1, +2, and +3 magical robes (under "Various Homebrew Options" source)

BUGS & CORRECTIONS
  • MtG - Removed the ZZZ #XX Monsters from the Encounter Builder. Sorry, these are placeholders from the process of adding new monsters that slipped into 3.4. That's embarassing.
  • PHB - Fixed several feats to grant their attribute bonuses more cleanly.
  • PHB - Fixed the Wild Shape adjustment to work properly when the creature chosen has no proficient skills.
  • SACoC - Added the missing darkvision to the Owlin.
  • SCAG - Fixed the Uthgardt Tribe Member background to properly offer 1 tool or musical instrument.

NEW KNOWN ISSUES
  • FToD - An Ascendant Scaled Ornament will grant its flight speed regardless of whether it is equipped or not.
  • See Known Issues page on the 5e Community Pack Github for previous known issues.

Nightfox March 4th, 2022 11:20 AM

Not sure if this is a bug, or I'm just missing something, but it seems that the skill selection from the Prodigy feat is pervasive. Once a skill is selected in the "Proficiencies" tab, the skill is on the character. It cannot be deleted in the proficiencies tab, and even if you delete the feat, the character still shows as being proficient with the skills that had been selected.

Is there some way around this, or do I need to go back and recreate the character?

Fenris447 March 4th, 2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfox (Post 298474)
Not sure if this is a bug, or I'm just missing something, but it seems that the skill selection from the Prodigy feat is pervasive. Once a skill is selected in the "Proficiencies" tab, the skill is on the character. It cannot be deleted in the proficiencies tab, and even if you delete the feat, the character still shows as being proficient with the skills that had been selected.

Is there some way around this, or do I need to go back and recreate the character?

I have no idea why it does that. But you can right click on your selection in the proficiencies tab for an option to delete it.

Nightfox March 4th, 2022 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris447 (Post 298475)
I have no idea why it does that. But you can right click on your selection in the proficiencies tab for an option to delete it.

Thank you. Right click was always for debugging so I completely overlooked the delete option.

Fenris447 March 4th, 2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfox (Post 298476)
Thank you. Right click was always for debugging so I completely overlooked the delete option.

I'm pretty sure I asked the exact same question here years ago :D So I'm glad I remembered the solution!

I'm adding a note to the Prodigy Feat to hopefully head off the same issue in the future.

Nightfox March 4th, 2022 05:18 PM

I see where Prodigy and Skilled feats use the "call 5CAddProf" procedure. Which in turn references the configurable [cfg5CProf], but it is just a "childfound" I cannot figure out how it is adding the config tab. I was hoping to do some debug tests, but right now it looks like a backend issue.

more testing done:
Made a copy of the cfg5CProf and did some tests by adding 1 possible for each of the 3 skills and 3 tools. Skill1 and all 3 tools have the little (x) but skill2 and skill3 do not.

Note: Even though the lines did not have the easy remove function (x), the proficiency bonus went away when test feat that generated it was deleted. I think this may be due to the fact that cfg5CProf is pre-added to the hero, where as the copy I created had to be added by bootstrap on the feat and therefore disappeared when the feat was removed.

next test, make a clean (non-copy) of config page to see if we get the same results.

Nightfox March 4th, 2022 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It looks like a back-end issue for how the configuration pages handle the second and third groups of skills.

Fenris447 March 4th, 2022 06:31 PM

That's really good to know! I knew roughly how the Prof tab is pre-bootstrapped and that call 5CAddProf worked, but I never bothered testing to see where the issue lied. I try to avoid utilizing that tab in general. And when I do add skill choices in Configurables, I'm practically always using just the first skill chooser. But now I know to avoid the second and third like the plague!

BilboH20s March 5th, 2022 05:52 PM

I am having an issue with the Homunculus Servant Infusion for my Level 3 Artificer. When choosing Homunculus Servant, is has the wrong blurb. It says "Grant a ring the ability to restore a spell slot." It does add the Homunculus Servant to the Dashboard, but it has validation errors. When I click on the Homunculus Servant, it comes up for me to build it instead of it being prebuilt. It wants me to add a Race, but no Races are available to choose from. It also wants me to choose the Ability Scores from the Standard Array and an Alignment. It also has 0/0 HP and 10 AC. I have verified I'm using the D&D 5e Community Pack 3.5.

BilboH20s March 6th, 2022 10:18 PM

I found another issue. After choosing the Race of Human, when I go to add a Variant, none of the Marks show their details. The only info it shows is: Mark of (its name) Appears In: Wayfinder's Guide of Eberron , Eberron - Rising from the Last War. It happens with all of the Variant Marks under Human. The other Races that can choose Marks all have the info listed. Also, none of the Marks will automatically add the Spells of the Mark to the character's Spell List, regardless of Race chosen. I tried with just selecting Wayfinder's Guide of Eberron and again with only selecting Eberron - Rising from the Last War. Both do the same thing.

Fenris447 March 13th, 2022 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BilboH20s (Post 298491)
I am having an issue with the Homunculus Servant Infusion for my Level 3 Artificer. When choosing Homunculus Servant, is has the wrong blurb. It says "Grant a ring the ability to restore a spell slot." It does add the Homunculus Servant to the Dashboard, but it has validation errors. When I click on the Homunculus Servant, it comes up for me to build it instead of it being prebuilt. It wants me to add a Race, but no Races are available to choose from. It also wants me to choose the Ability Scores from the Standard Array and an Alignment. It also has 0/0 HP and 10 AC. I have verified I'm using the D&D 5e Community Pack 3.5.

Two issues here: summary text is indeed wrong; I'm fixing it for the next patch.

The other problem is with sources. The homunculus servant has those issue for you because when it's created, it automatically selects whatever set of sources you have set as your default (on the Configure Hero screen, ctrl+K). If Eberron is not a default source for you, then it won't be able to find the servant's race and therefore show up how it's showing up for you. I'll fix it to automatically inherit your artificer's sources. In the mean time, while you're viewing the Homunculus, press ctrl+K, select Eberron as a source, and you should see everything look the way it's supposed to.

Fenris447 March 13th, 2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BilboH20s (Post 298500)
I found another issue. After choosing the Race of Human, when I go to add a Variant, none of the Marks show their details. The only info it shows is: Mark of (its name) Appears In: Wayfinder's Guide of Eberron , Eberron - Rising from the Last War. It happens with all of the Variant Marks under Human. The other Races that can choose Marks all have the info listed. Also, none of the Marks will automatically add the Spells of the Mark to the character's Spell List, regardless of Race chosen. I tried with just selecting Wayfinder's Guide of Eberron and again with only selecting Eberron - Rising from the Last War. Both do the same thing.

There's a few things going on here.

Regarding the subraces vs variants showing all the benefits; herolab automatically takes all the features that a subrace gets and lists them when you look at that subrace in the selection menu. For some reason, it doesn't do the same thing with variants. The variants still get all their benefits, they're just not listed. Neither the subraces nor the variants have any text entered by me (or any other programmer) that manually lists this stuff.

Could we? Yes. But here's why I don't spend time doing that. Ultimately, the Community Pack should be a tool to assist you in using content you already own or otherwise have legitmate access to. If it was supposed to be an alternative to buying that content, then it would be a competitor and basically be liable for action by WotC. So I tend to err on the side of "you should already know what this subrace has because you can look at your or your DM's book".

As for the spells, I can't reproduce your error. I re-tested a bunch of the Marks and found they are correctly adding to the spell lists. It may be a matter of you interpreting the Marks differently. When something gets added to your spell list, that doesn't automatically mean you now know/have memorized/have prepared the spell. It just means that spell is now added to the pool of spells you can choose from when learning/preparing spells. IE a cleric picking his spells for the day can pick from both the regular cleric spell list AND whatever spells his or her Mark provided. In that regard, the Marks are functioning as intended.

Fenris447 March 15th, 2022 12:36 PM

Just to keep everyone up to date, I have my copy of Call of the Netherdeep in hand and am already moving on its content.

Alongside this book, Release 3.6 is going to be pretty awesome. If there's official content you've been waiting to see make its way into the Community Pack, chances are good you're going to be very happy.

jbearwillis March 15th, 2022 05:24 PM

Thanks for the Update Fenris, you are Awesome...

Fenris447 March 23rd, 2022 08:38 PM

Okay folks. I'm wrapping up update 3.6, so it's preview time. I could regale you the snowball-effect-laden journey of jumping from one outstanding book to another. But I'll keep it short: every Critical Role and Magic: The Gathering-related WotC supplement is done. Like... completely. Hence the title of this update: Gathered Critters. Check out the highlights:

The Big Stuff in 3.6
  • Call of the Netherdeep - the whole thing; items, monsters, and a pair of adjustments that you'll find useful when adventuring through this Critical Role campaign.
  • Explorer's Guide to Wildemount - The monsters and items are done, completing this older book that explores the world of Critical Role
  • Mythic Odysseys of Theros - The items and monsters are done, completing this older guide to a Magic: the Gathering setting. There's also an adjustment that'll let you use the artifact weapons without worshipping the god they come from. I won't tell them if you don't.
  • Plane Shift- These mini MtG settings guides have been half-done for years. Now all the remaining monsters, (sub)races, feats, and even a subclass are finished, so we can close the book on them.
  • Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - We already did the monsters in this MtG tie-in adventure series, now we've finished them with their items.

Next Patch (3.7) and Beyond
Believe it or not, we're almost there. The only physical book that isn't completely programmed now is Acquisitions, Incorporated. And even then, it's just:
  • The items
  • The jobs within their organization and the ranks within those jobs
That's it. There's also the Nerds Restoring Harmony promotional PDF adventures. They're pretty light on content, but I'll program in the items and the more complicated monsters for them as well.

That's all for the official 5e content until Journey Through the Radiant Citadel hits in June. If I'm missing an official, released part of 5th edition, please, please tell me.

From there, I have three things I'm planning on doing:
  1. Relaxing. It's been a long couple of years working on this hobby.
  2. Working on some UA; not necessarily at the level that it's releasable into the pack, but at least to the point that I can easily pivot it once the content gets published.
  3. An extreme rarity for me and for the pack: a piece of 3rd party content. I won't say what it is, and I won't promise I'll actually figure it out. But I'll be a jerk and tease it; it's possibly the most popular 3rd-party crunch in all of 5e, and I'm at the point where I want to do it just to prove to myself I can.

As for other 3rd party content, I'm going to stick to the policy outlined here.

Fenris447 March 28th, 2022 08:58 AM

The update is live! Here's the full patch notes.

V3.6 - Gathered Critters - 3/27/2022

MAJOR ADDITIONS
  • Call of the Netherdeep
    • Adjustments - The Fragments of Suffering and a Ruidium Corruption tracker added.
    • Items - All added.
    • Monsters - All added. Wild Shape of the young horizonback tortoise added. Also added racial templates for NPC firbolgs and goliaths.
  • Explorer's Guide to Wildemount
    • Items - All added, including all Vestiges of Divergence and the Stahlmaster vehicle.
    • Monsters - All added. Wild shapes added for eligible monsters.
  • Magic: The Gathering
    • Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Added all items.
    • Innistrad - Added remaining monsters.
    • Ixalan - Added all monsters, wild shape for eligible creatures. Added all player races/subraces. Added feat.
    • Kaladesh - Added all monsters, wild shape for eligible creatures, Pyromancer Sorcerer subclass. Added all player races/subraces. Added both feats.
    • Zendikar - Adjusted some races to act as base races compatible with Ixalan subraces.
  • Mythic Odysseys of Theros
    • All items added. Added "Ignore Theros Artifact Restrictions" adjustment to allow full benefits of the Artifact weapons without the prescribed deity.
    • All monsters added. Theran Chimeras have a new tab to customize them.
MINOR ADDITIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, & CHANGES
  • DMG - Removed the 0/0 tracker from Wand of the War Mage. Updated Mariner's Armor and replaced Ring of Swimming, both to actually grant their described swim speeds.
  • ERftLW - Added "Artificer Infusions - Make Printable" adjustment, which will let you include them when printing/outputting your Artificer hero.
  • MTG - Race overhaul; tweaked and completed all Plane Shift races.
  • PHB - Hid Arcane Sword in favor of Mage's Sword. They are the same, and are Hero Lab's version of Mordenkainen's Sword. Added a workaround for the Mage Armor adjustment (see Known Issues).
  • XGTE - Added note to Prodigy Feat to clarify how to alter chosen proficiencies.
BUGS & CORRECTIONS
  • General - Typo fixes
  • ERftLW - Fixed Homunculus Servant summary text and minion sources
  • FToD - Fixed Monk subclass to not give Merciful Mask feature. Altered Gold Canary figurine's name to match that of the other wondrous figurines. Fixed Draconic Transformation and Platinum Shield adjustments to show the right spells.
  • VRGtR - Fixed bugged CR on Death's Head.
NEW KNOWN ISSUES
  • PHB - The Mage Armor adjustment, once turned off, will persist until you do something that modifies your AC (change your Dex, add armor, etc.)
  • See Known Issues page on the 5e Community Pack Github for previous known issues.

The Regulator April 18th, 2022 05:10 PM

What happened to my Hero Lab content?

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I am a long time user and noticed, after downloading Hero Lab license to a new PC, I have lost content. I know you have a monthly subscription now, but this is not cool at all. What do I do to get my old content back on my new PC?

Old Screen shots and new screen shots attached.

Provos April 25th, 2022 11:29 PM

It appears that you need to reinstall the community pack. It is located here.
https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090

Dami April 25th, 2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Regulator (Post 298840)
Hello,

I am a long time user and noticed, after downloading Hero Lab license to a new PC, I have lost content. I know you have a monthly subscription now, but this is not cool at all. What do I do to get my old content back on my new PC?

Old Screen shots and new screen shots attached.

HLC - the standard HL does not have subscriptions. If you had paid packages before, you'll need to move the files from your old system, or download them again from the LW website and/or using the updates in HL itself.
If its all the 5th ed community content missing - you will will need to download it again.

Provos May 15th, 2022 05:22 PM

Mule carry capacity is wrong in the program it should be 420 lbs but comes up 120 lbs in the program. There is a its carrying capacity is 2 × 15 lbs × Strength = 420 lbs.

Sorris June 5th, 2022 06:24 PM

Any idea when gunslinger (and the aplicable firearms) will be updated to the new version? and when the giant options UA will be added?

phumyexpress June 5th, 2022 11:15 PM

Thank you for this

Fenris447 June 6th, 2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorris (Post 299225)
Any idea when gunslinger (and the aplicable firearms) will be updated to the new version? and when the giant options UA will be added?

Gunslinger will be updated only if someone comes and wants to do it. I practically never work on 3rd-party and homebrew stuff. Giant Options, like most UA, will not be added unless someone else either wants to do it or until an official version is released.

Polecat August 4th, 2022 08:22 AM

How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.

Fenris447 August 5th, 2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polecat (Post 299706)
How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.

Character -> Configure Hero -> scroll to Optional Rules -> check Always Show Tasha's Variants Tab. Go to that tab and activate whatever features you wanna use.

Provos August 7th, 2022 04:12 PM

The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.

Fenris447 August 11th, 2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 299726)
The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.

That's a LWD error, as the Mule is from the SRD. I have a replacement ability coming in the next patch that fixes it.

Fenris447 August 16th, 2022 10:56 AM

I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible. :(

Fenris447 August 17th, 2022 12:17 PM

I'm going to treat the Spelljamming ships much the same as the GoS ships. They don't have proper stat blocks, but will appear in your portfolio as a separate "creature", as it's the best way of showing the while vehicle with all its details. Of course, it's not a creature, doesn't actually have ability scores, etc.

I have to work within the limitations of HLC, and that's okay.

asvaldson August 18th, 2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris447 (Post 299786)
I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible. :(

So jealous! I wanna look through that book so badly :p

Fenris447 September 4th, 2022 03:36 PM

So I've got Spelljammer pretty much wrapped up. Thanks to the whole Hadozee controversy, we've already got Errata released for the set. I've implemented it into the pack, so you'll be getting it all already errata'd, which is a first. I've gotta do a little bit of bugtesting/fixing, but then I'll get it out to y'all.

Provos September 4th, 2022 04:06 PM

Yeah the glide fix was needed.