Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

Fenris447 June 6th, 2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorris (Post 299225)
Any idea when gunslinger (and the aplicable firearms) will be updated to the new version? and when the giant options UA will be added?

Gunslinger will be updated only if someone comes and wants to do it. I practically never work on 3rd-party and homebrew stuff. Giant Options, like most UA, will not be added unless someone else either wants to do it or until an official version is released.

Polecat August 4th, 2022 08:22 AM

How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.

Fenris447 August 5th, 2022 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polecat (Post 299706)
How do I implement the alternate Ranger Class Features from Tashas?

I can see that they are apparently included in the builder in your update list but I've searched through and can't find them. I even tried hiding natural explorer and adding them manually, but no luck.

Character -> Configure Hero -> scroll to Optional Rules -> check Always Show Tasha's Variants Tab. Go to that tab and activate whatever features you wanna use.

Provos August 7th, 2022 04:12 PM

The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.

Fenris447 August 11th, 2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 299726)
The beast of burden bootstrapped trait on mule doesn't do anything there is no script to increase the carry capacity.

That's a LWD error, as the Mule is from the SRD. I have a replacement ability coming in the next patch that fixes it.

Fenris447 August 16th, 2022 10:56 AM

I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible. :(

Fenris447 August 17th, 2022 12:17 PM

I'm going to treat the Spelljamming ships much the same as the GoS ships. They don't have proper stat blocks, but will appear in your portfolio as a separate "creature", as it's the best way of showing the while vehicle with all its details. Of course, it's not a creature, doesn't actually have ability scores, etc.

I have to work within the limitations of HLC, and that's okay.

asvaldson August 18th, 2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris447 (Post 299786)
I have my hands on the Spelljammer set and am digging into it. It's gonna be fun.

Except the Thri-Kreen. Those secondary arms are basically impossible. :(

So jealous! I wanna look through that book so badly :p

Fenris447 September 4th, 2022 03:36 PM

So I've got Spelljammer pretty much wrapped up. Thanks to the whole Hadozee controversy, we've already got Errata released for the set. I've implemented it into the pack, so you'll be getting it all already errata'd, which is a first. I've gotta do a little bit of bugtesting/fixing, but then I'll get it out to y'all.

Provos September 4th, 2022 04:06 PM

Yeah the glide fix was needed.