Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Kingmaker for Pathfinder2E (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=67381)

silentinfinity September 25th, 2022 03:49 PM

Kingmaker for Pathfinder2E

Hi all,

Has anyone heard or seen if Kingmaker for Pathfinder2E will be available?

mototom September 26th, 2022 08:32 AM

I haven't seen anything. But if we do, so far all we've gotten is player content—backgrounds, items, etc.

Encounter libraries still don't exist, so I'm skeptical that we'll get anything as complex as the kingdom-tracking system. That would be unbelievably nice, as there's a ton going on in that AP.

Daniel V September 26th, 2022 05:19 PM

Got it on our radar, yeah, for the player content/new creatures at least. Not sure what all content will be in there or what we'll be able to really support, we'll have to discuss once we get the materials and see what there is.

silentinfinity September 27th, 2022 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel V (Post 300042)
Got it on our radar, yeah, for the player content/new creatures at least. Not sure what all content will be in there or what we'll be able to really support, we'll have to discuss once we get the materials and see what there is.

Thanks Daniel! Yeah it's really the player content/new creatures, equipment, etc. I'm interested in to support the game.

I've got my PDFs and most of my physical materials. My players and I decided this will be our game for quite a while.

Zaffren October 16th, 2022 12:05 PM

Any idea when the player options backgrounds will be available? My players are itching to start this adventure path.

Daniel V October 19th, 2022 01:53 PM

Hey, wanted to give you guys an update. We've finally got the materials for all this, but I'm not sure what the release schedule is going to look like. Right now we're getting through Interstellar Species and Impossible Lands, so it's going to be a bit before we can start in here. Going to do what we can though to get this stuff available asap.

I'll see if we can get the Player's Guide stuff in sooner than later though. We've got Blood Lords 4 and Crown of the Kobold King to release next week, so I'm going to shoot for then.

Shadowfoot October 19th, 2022 11:15 PM

You've only got the materials now? :cries:
As a GM using campaign theatre and about to be running 2 face-to-face campaigns I really want GM content for APs.

Daniel V October 20th, 2022 04:01 AM

Yeeeah, it's a bit less than ideal... But, we'll do what we can.

Also got some stuff in the works that way. Not full on built EL stuff yet (that's requiring some structuring tweaks internally to CT iirc, hence not being done), but more content I'm hoping we can have to you all by the holidays.

Zaffren October 22nd, 2022 08:07 PM

Start my kingmaker 2e game in 4 weeks, hopefully there will be something by then, if not I guess we will have to do it the hard way. Not ideal for this group of new player that were hesitant to use builder in the first place. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, a DM's life.

silentinfinity October 30th, 2022 10:52 AM

Thanks for the update Daniel! Appreciate it!