Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

LazarX October 9th, 2015 08:15 AM

When importing stock NPC's from the Wrath of the Righteous setting I get "Secrets of Adventuring" as a missing source, but I can't find it.

ShadowChemosh October 9th, 2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 217101)
When importing stock NPC's from the Wrath of the Righteous setting I get "Secrets of Adventuring" as a missing source, but I can't find it.

I can't duplicate this issue. Can you give me exact steps to replicate?

Thanks

P.S. I have no idea what "Secrets of Adventuring" is or why it would be apart of any of the .por files.

Aaron October 9th, 2015 11:35 AM

Secrets of Adventuring is one of the 3rd party books sold through HL. I think the portfolio just needs to "Strip missing sources".

ShadowChemosh October 9th, 2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 217120)
Secrets of Adventuring is one of the 3rd party books sold through HL. I think the portfolio just needs to "Strip missing sources".

Thanks. But I in the last 6 months did a mass prepare of the portfolio's and it was set to Strip Missing Sources automatically. Plus I don't have this book so as I am the last person to touch every portfolio how would it have caught this strange source??

I randomly hit a bunch of portfolio's and I don't see the message. Shrug need details of exact portfolio....

ShadowChemosh October 9th, 2015 01:11 PM

Now available through Find Updates is the Mummy's Mask AP as an Encounter Library download. It's called "PF Encounters: AP Mummys Mask (v1.0)".

Here is a list of the official required licenses/books required to open all the different portfolios in the library: Advanced Player's Guide; Advanced Player's Guide Familiars; Advanced Race Guide; Bestiary; Bestiary 2; Bestiary 3; Bestiary 4; Book of the Damned 2: Lords of Chaos; Classic Horrors Revisited; Dark Markets: A Guide to Katapesh; Lost Kingdoms; Misfit Monsters Redeemed; Osirion, Legacy of the Pharaohs; Inner Sea World Guide; Mythic Adventures; Adventurer's Armory; Blood of Fiends or Inner Sea Gods; Osirion; Land of Pharaohs; Ultimate Combat; Ultimate Equipment; Ultimate Magic and Midgard Bestiary (single monster)

Krothos October 17th, 2015 09:33 PM

Not sure this has been posted yet, but I'm finding an issue with the Shadow's Other Adjustment "Weapon Bane Dmg". It is calculating the addition hit and damage correctly. The wording that is listed under the Weapons tab and Summary windows is confusing.

Created a test Human Fighter 1 with a +1 goblin-bane longword.
Without "Weapon Bane Dmg" enabled: +6 1d8+4 plus 2d6 vs. goblin
With "Weapon Bane Dmg" enabled: +8 1d8+6+2d6 vs. Bane plus 2d6 vs. goblin
(This would suggest that the damage is 1d8+6+4d6)

I can see that the "plus 2d6 vs. goblin" is listed because of the weapon's bane property before adding Shadow's adjustment, and adding this adjustment adds +2 hit/damage and "+2d6 vs. Bane" between the damage and bane property.

Is there a way to clean this up? Maybe eliminate the "+2d6 vs. Bane", adding only the +2 hit/damage since "plus 2d6 vs goblin" is already listed?

ShadowChemosh October 18th, 2015 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 217735)
Not sure this has been posted yet, but I'm finding an issue with the Shadow's Other Adjustment "Weapon Bane Dmg". It is calculating the addition hit and damage correctly. The wording that is listed under the Weapons tab and Summary windows is confusing.

I can see that the "plus 2d6 vs. goblin" is listed because of the weapon's bane property before adding Shadow's adjustment, and adding this adjustment adds +2 hit/damage and "+2d6 vs. Bane" between the damage and bane property.

Is there a way to clean this up? Maybe eliminate the "+2d6 vs. Bane", adding only the +2 hit/damage since "plus 2d6 vs goblin" is already listed?

Ahh The issue is that the adjustment is really meant for the Inquisitor class that gets to Bane any weapon during combat. Plus the same for the addition of the "Greater Bane" adjustment.

In this case I would say just use the "Weapon Bonus" adjustment to apply a untyped +2 bonus to both attack and damage. Do this whenever you would be attacking goblins.

Sorry for the confusion I will update the text description to better reflect this. :)

Eretas October 24th, 2015 08:31 AM

abDRCIrMag orphane...

I always get error with the GM adventure Com pack.
I try to load GRanny Nan's from Reign of winter and I got 3 error. As i did not own the player compnion 6 Peoples of the north, i bougth it. It remove one error for the Jadwiga, but i still have those 2 errors.

Is there something wrong with my setting?

Pick 'abDRCIrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '79'
Pick 'abDRCIrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '95'

-----------------------------
Edit: I did a search for the abDRCIrMag and it is an documented error, but the answer dated back to january. It it still a WIP?

ShadowChemosh October 24th, 2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eretas (Post 218095)
I always get error with the GM adventure Com pack.
I try to load GRanny Nan's from Reign of winter and I got 3 error. As i did not own the player compnion 6 Peoples of the north, i bougth it. It remove one error for the Jadwiga, but i still have those 2 errors.

Is there something wrong with my setting?

Pick 'abDRCIrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '79'
Pick 'abDRCIrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '95'

-----------------------------
Edit: I did a search for the abDRCIrMag and it is an documented error, but the answer dated back to january. It it still a WIP?

The "Thing ID" for Cold Iron Magic DR was changed at one point. I thought I had redone all the files so this was gone. But I going to have to assume I missed RoW somehow.

So its really just a warning message that can be ignored. If you make any change to the .por file and then save it again the warning will go away.

You can have HL go through and fix all the .por files at one time for you. Start HL and Pathfinder and then go to "Develop->Prepare Portfolios in Folder for Distribution". In the option box select all three options. Then point it to where you have the RoW files. It will take a bit of time depending on your machine but it will remove that error message.

ShadowChemosh October 30th, 2015 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krothos (Post 217735)

Note I have cleaned up the language of the adjustment and moved it to be a Conferred adjustment as its really meant for Inquisitor characters. In addition I added a new "Bane" item power (for the next release) that can be selected under "ShadowChemosh Equipment". This new Bane can be activated on the In-Play tab to give the +2 bonus and +2d6 instead of having the +2d6 always show. This will make it much easier to use on iPads or HL software at the game table.