Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Society "allowed things" flags (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55639)

thistledown April 20th, 2016 08:43 AM

Society "allowed things" flags

Is there a way to make something not flag as disallowed for Society play? For instance, if I have a boon that allows a certain race or that grants an item normally that is normally banned?

I can select them fine, I just want to clear the Error Flags and have them show up as available.

Aaron April 20th, 2016 09:00 AM

You could add an adjustment which removes the "not allowed for society play" tag (Helper.NoPathSoc) or assigned the "skip all pre-reqs" tag (thing.skipprereq).

Mathias April 20th, 2016 09:52 AM

I'm pretty sure that adjustment already exists in the community files.

Minous April 20th, 2016 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 228360)

It does

ShadowChemosh April 20th, 2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 228360)

Correct. The Basic Pack has a bunch of helpful PFS adjustments. The next release will also allow for making something valid for a CORE PFS campaign.

thistledown April 20th, 2016 12:56 PM

Hmm. That covered a lot of it. One that I don't see is for opening a racial spell up to other races, from the 5-star GM boon. Is that covered somewhere and I'm not seeing it?

ShadowChemosh April 20th, 2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thistledown (Post 228377)
Hmm. That covered a lot of it. One that I don't see is for opening a racial spell up to other races, from the 5-star GM boon. Is that covered somewhere and I'm not seeing it?

Doesn't that "warning" automatically go away once your character is past level 1? Maybe that is only in non-PFS?

I can see about adding another adjustment to cover that situation.

thistledown April 20th, 2016 01:57 PM

If you're testing things, I'm using the spell Blend, which is Elf only, on a wayang alchemist. It's flagged and greyed out as elf only. Adding a second level did not help.

Aaron April 20th, 2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 228381)
Doesn't that "warning" automatically go away once your character is past level 1? Maybe that is only in non-PFS?

I can see about adding another adjustment to cover that situation.

You're associating Racial Equipment with Racial Spells, they are different in HL.

ShadowChemosh April 20th, 2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 228383)
You're associating Racial Equipment with Racial Spells, they are different in HL.

Equipment, Spells whats the diff... :)

Thanks for the info Aaron.

@thistledown thanks for the info. Will take a look as soon as I can...