Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   New WoC Release & March Musings (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=36897)

EdSteiner February 2nd, 2013 09:20 AM

New WoC Release & March Musings

I think that due to the large amount of events this spring that will be using the older WoC Armybook, that I will move all the current data over and use the Obsolete Army tag so users can access and create their rosters. I expect the March release to have at a minimum, all the WoC non-special characters/units and all WoC magic/spell/gifts/marks rules again minus any special character magic and so forth.

If anyone has any counter-ideas of other suggestions please let me know.

EdSteiner

Rhaegar February 2nd, 2013 10:02 PM

Sounds good to me. Ill be happy to just get all that in the March release.

Thanks Ed.

The Everchosen February 6th, 2013 01:06 AM

new WoC Data File

At least its nice to know its being worked on, but if anyone finds a data file including all the new WoC updates for army builder please please let me know. The stress of anticipation is killing me.

EdSteiner February 7th, 2013 06:39 AM

Pen and paper with a calculator works just fine...

EdSteiner February 13th, 2013 10:25 AM

Progress is going well. I have only 2 remaining validation issues to solve when units take a Mark required banner. Everything seems to be working, so again I project a March 4th release to ensure that one full month from release date to file release date is kept. Hopefully to keep the GW IP lawyers off of us :)

rinzana February 15th, 2013 02:08 PM

We need to wait one month between the release of the Warriors of Chaos book and the data file being available in Army Builder? So this is useless until then?

EdSteiner February 18th, 2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 129197)
Pen and paper with a calculator works just fine...

Another satisfied member of my post from above.

Rhaegar February 19th, 2013 11:44 AM

Some people are so demanding, and then usually ungrateful as well.

rinzana February 19th, 2013 12:25 PM

It would have been nice to know I bought something I cannot use until March.

rob February 19th, 2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinzana (Post 133176)
It would have been nice to know I bought something I cannot use until March.

The online purchase process warns customers to first verify that all the necessary data files they are seeking work to their satisfaction. The demo version of the product makes it easy to perform this verification.

Since Army Builder works for a wide range of game systems, it's up to the user to confirm the product will work for the game systems they seek. I'm sorry you elected not to check this detail before purchasing, but we did all we could to safeguard against this.

If you don't want the product anymore, you can receive a refund. Details about requesting a refund should be found on our website, which can be obtained by contacting technical support with the appropriate information.