Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Extinction curse - resonant reflections (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65337)

Happydevil43 January 13th, 2021 05:33 PM

Extinction curse - resonant reflections

Any idea how (or if) you can add the resonant reflections from Extinction Curse ?

I just know my players will want to add it in:

REFLECTION OF LIFE RESONANT REFLECTION 5
HEALING MAGICAL
You regain double the normal number of Hit Points when resting (meaning you regain double your Constitution modifier multiplied by your level). The healing you gain from long-term rest is similarly doubled. In addition, you can focus this healing energy to accelerate your body’s natural healing processes even further.
Activate [two-actions] envision; Frequency once per day; Effect You gain fast healing 3 for 1 minute. This amount of fast healing increases by 1 for every 2 levels you have beyond 5th level.

charlieluce January 13th, 2021 06:39 PM

I reported this back in December; the bug is marked "Closed" but I still don't know how to do it.

It's a pity that we don't have the option of adding arbitrary powers to any of the PC-available options the way we do to NPCs.

Daniel V January 14th, 2021 03:59 PM

Hmm, yeah I remember this being reported. I'll take a look tomorrow and see what the state of that was/who addressed it to get more information.

Thrawn82 January 15th, 2021 06:31 AM

Bumpity bump. I asked about this a month or so ago, but never went ahead w a bug report. no one replied. i would also appreciate any ideas on a work around for this.

Lewi_88 January 18th, 2021 12:08 AM

The way my group worked around this was to add bonus feat in the adjustments (and take fast recovery). Then in adjustments add fast healing and use the text slot to type in the 1/day (1 minute) 2/actions. Its not ideal but works for now.
We are just coming up to the second reflection so will have to work around that im sure.

Happydevil43 January 18th, 2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewi_88 (Post 293287)
The way my group worked around this was to add bonus feat in the adjustments (and take fast recovery). Then in adjustments add fast healing and use the text slot to type in the 1/day (1 minute) 2/actions. Its not ideal but works for now.
We are just coming up to the second reflection so will have to work around that im sure.

great idea and probably a good work around for now

Daniel V January 18th, 2021 08:02 PM

Sorry, been really busy with bugfixes and some UI functions. Which issue is this in? And page number if you can, but issue mainly. I haven't been able to track down the info on our end for it, but I'd like to take a look at the details of where it's from and see if anyone else remembers if it got handled or what decisions might have been made.

charlieluce January 18th, 2021 08:56 PM

Pathfinder Adventure Path #151: The Show Must Go On (Extinction Curse 1 of 6), Page 57.

Daniel V January 18th, 2021 09:08 PM

Perfect, thanks! I've added it to our list of bugs to fix, so I'm now certain we have a record of it to get it added.

Frodie February 11th, 2021 12:54 PM

Ok, how do you add these? Where are they located?