Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   (Drop Dead Studios) Spheres of Power: Official Support Thread (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55344)

TheIronGolem October 25th, 2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyLurker (Post 257830)
Is the Alteration sphere supposed to have a bonus talent when you take it? I didn't think so but I was wondering if I had missed an errata or something.

Gah! No, definitely not! Thanks for catching that.

TheIronGolem October 29th, 2017 07:10 PM

Updates! 1.29 posted for Core, 1.5 for Destroyer's Handbook. Patch notes on the first page.

TheIronGolem October 30th, 2017 01:48 PM

Battlemage's Handbook just hit Drivethru!

The Mentalist's Handbook is about to begin development.

TheIronGolem November 28th, 2017 01:16 PM

Version 1.30 for the core package is out. Patch notes on first page, but the most visible change is that the individual sphere tabs now show you calculated ranges just like the main Sphere Abilities tab, which is handy for characters like Elementalists who have a higher-than-base CL with certain spheres.

TheIronGolem December 2nd, 2017 10:27 AM

Mentalist's Handbook just went live!

I am currently hip-deep in development of the Vivomancer's Handbook. No promises, but I'm going to try to have it done before Christmas.

WhiteUnggoy December 2nd, 2017 02:21 PM

So I received an error when I installed the new package:
Quote:

Thing 'sopCTGadge' - Bootstrap thing 'sopDbObvEn' does not exist
All of my other packages *should* be up to date... any ideas?

TheIronGolem December 2nd, 2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy (Post 259712)
So I received an error when I installed the new package: All of my other packages *should* be up to date... any ideas?

I'm guessing you added the Gadgeteer tradition? And you don't have the Enhancer's Handbook? It looks like I accidentally created a dependency. I'll get started on a fix for that right now.

EDIT: Nope, looks like you don't actually need to add the tradition for this bug to happen.

TheIronGolem December 2nd, 2017 03:06 PM

Just posted version 1.1 for the Mentalist's Handbook. I've temporarily removed the Gadgeteer tradition while I come up with a proper long-term fix. You can, of course, still add the component Drawbacks to a character who is supposed to be using that tradition.

WhiteUnggoy December 2nd, 2017 04:46 PM

Excellent, thanks. Also, apparently I missed the release of the Enhancer's files a while back... good to know.

EldritchWeaver December 3rd, 2017 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteUnggoy (Post 259723)
Excellent, thanks. Also, apparently I missed the release of the Enhancer's files a while back... good to know.

@TheIronGolem, if you could add a list of released modules in one of posts on page 1, then it would be easier to check if someone missed a book.