Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   2020-01-23 Update: Build 200F68A (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63712)

SteveT January 23rd, 2020 12:27 PM

2020-01-23 Update: Build 200F68A

Client Fixes
  • Revises the abandon scene message to include a warning that all PCs will be returned to their state at the completion of the last scene, discarding all changes since then

Game Mechanics
  • SF & PF2 - Custom Faction options are now available, to let users add new factions.
  • SF & PF2 - Custom Boon options are now available, to let users add the boons they earn during adventures.
  • SF & PF2 - Custom Weapons & Armor are now available, to let users create new weapons and armor they encounter in their adventures.
  • SF & PF2 - The Custom Feat is now available in most tables where a feat is being selected, instead of only being available as a general feat.
  • PF2 - The Custom Deity now has controls to let you set the Font & Skill.
  • SF - Hero Lab is now up to date on the Additional Resources for Starfinder Society.
  • SF - The Monsters from Against the Aeon Throne are now available from the Import from Vault option.
  • SF and PF2 - Any condition which applied a penalty to all skills was causing all skills to show in the statblock.
  • SF - The mechaninc's Drone races were doubling their bonuses when calculating the base saves.
  • SF - An android's racial traits were not being removed in some cases by Alternate Racial Traits.
  • SF - In the right hand summary window, non-land speeds were showing values equal to base land speed, instead of their own.
  • SR6 - Critters are now available as a new NPC type that can be created.
  • SR6 - Hosts are now available as a new NPC type that can be created.
  • SR6 - IC can be added as minions of Hosts, on the Basics tab.
  • SR6 - Added skill ranks to the printed character sheet.
  • SR6 - The Memory Attribute-only test was using Log + Wil, instead of Log + Int.
  • SR6 - The Lifting & Carrying Attribute-only test was using Bod + Str, instead of Bod + Wil.
  • SR6 - Mystic Adepts were incorrectly being forbidden from selecting the Astral Skill.
  • SR6 - Rifles/Shotguns/Heavy Weapons could not add the Shock Pads accessory.
  • SR6 - The Gas-Vent System accessory was not available for purchase.
  • PF2 - Boons that were not currently slotted were not counting as present for prerequisites on other boons that required them (such as Improved Champion boons looking for their base Champion boon).
  • PF2 - The extra boon slot from the Improved Champion boons was not functioning.
  • PF2 - The Lie to Me feat had an activation and situational note left over from the Playtest version of the feat.
  • PF2 - Manufactured weapons with runes were not gaining the "magical" trait.
  • PF2 - The Handwraps of Mighty Blows magic item was showing a dice roller for making attacks on the Play tab.
  • PF2 - Familiar AC, Saves and Perception were not correctly being calculated based on the master's values.
  • PF2 - The Unified Theory feat was not requiring that Arcana be Legendary.

Dragnmoon January 23rd, 2020 02:29 PM

Looking forward to test the custom options.

Dragnmoon January 23rd, 2020 02:37 PM

Do the custom boons actually do anything? So far it seems like an empty boon that I can name and say type. I can't seem to set options for it to add or affect stuff.

Edit: Same with Feats

charlieluce January 23rd, 2020 10:34 PM

I'm pretty sure that the idea is to have the Custom options to have something to assign to the appropriate spot, then use Adjustments or Assigned Abilities to provide any effects.

mastratton January 2nd, 2021 09:48 PM

How do I add a custom boon for my PF2 character? I don’t see that anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind - figured it out.

Tohmaturge January 5th, 2021 06:43 AM

Very nice updates to the SF portion. Thx @SteveT for this update

Mathias January 5th, 2021 07:31 AM

Note that this was from January 2020, so just shy of a year ago - the thread was necro-ed

mastratton January 5th, 2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 292832)
Note that this was from January 2020, so just shy of a year ago - the thread was necro-ed

that was my fault - sorry about that.