Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

ShadowChemosh October 30th, 2015 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulh (Post 218390)
EDIT: Oh, I see what's happening. When I equip 1st and 2nd in a stack of axes, it assumes I'm wielding a single axe with both hands, not an axe for each hand.

This here!

This is also the same behavior as Pathfinder so I think its more of a way of HL works not just d20. :)

paulh October 31st, 2015 12:37 PM

Dragonwrought Issues

There seems to be two issues related to Dragonwrought.

1. The feat description indicates that type should be changed from 'Humanoid' to 'Dragon'. This does not happen.

2. Dragonwrought should satisfy the pre-requisite for Dragon Wings, but does not.

paulh October 31st, 2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 218025)
Update: Apparently, I hard-coded the ? with the intention of changing it with a script. After taking another look at it, I decided it's probably not necessary to have the Inspiration points in the Specials tab, so I've removed it.

It would be nice if the Inspiration Points displayed somewhere. Do they show elsewhere on the character sheet?

Sendric November 1st, 2015 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulh (Post 218428)
There seems to be two issues related to Dragonwrought.

1. The feat description indicates that type should be changed from 'Humanoid' to 'Dragon'. This does not happen.

2. Dragonwrought should satisfy the pre-requisite for Dragon Wings, but does not.

I'll take a look. Thanks.

Sendric November 1st, 2015 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulh (Post 218429)
It would be nice if the Inspiration Points displayed somewhere. Do they show elsewhere on the character sheet?

Yes. The In-Play tab.

paulh November 1st, 2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 218455)
Yes. The In-Play tab.

Aha, thanks!

saturn082 November 2nd, 2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 218363)
If these are 0-level cantrips from the community set that uses Helper.Obsolete tag then this is fixed in the next d20 release. I discovered this same issue this last weekend. It has to do with the fact that they where bootstrapped at one time and so exist inside the .por file. You can use the .por file as a test when you get the Beta version to make sure the issue is fixed.

Ah, gotcha. Looking forward to the next release!

paulh November 15th, 2015 02:38 PM

Extra Invocation does not provide an extra invocation for Dragonfire Adept as one might expect. I didn't see a way to adjust for this in the Adjust tab, either.

TobyFox2002 November 15th, 2015 05:26 PM

The EXTRA INVOCATION feat was part of the Complete Arcane supplement which predates Dragon Magic, as a result when it was created it was coded to work on Warlock class, at the time it was the only class with invocations.

I don't see any reason why it would be exclusive to the Warlock. If no one else is working on the Complete Arcane I will try and have this fixed for the next release.

But I will have to find out if anyone else is working on the Complete Arcane first. In the mean time I suggest you just add an additional invocation and ignore the error. Use the Custom feat as a placeholder until then.

Sendric November 16th, 2015 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 (Post 219141)
The EXTRA INVOCATION feat was part of the Complete Arcane supplement which predates Dragon Magic, as a result when it was created it was coded to work on Warlock class, at the time it was the only class with invocations.

I don't see any reason why it would be exclusive to the Warlock. If no one else is working on the Complete Arcane I will try and have this fixed for the next release.

But I will have to find out if anyone else is working on the Complete Arcane first. In the mean time I suggest you just add an additional invocation and ignore the error. Use the Custom feat as a placeholder until then.

I'm not aware of anyone working on Complete Arcane. Feel free to make a fix if you are so inclined.