Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric August 15th, 2020 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 290341)
Hey, the +2 "skillful" weapon special ability from complete Arcane has the wrong cost of +3. It is spelled skillful in the book but skillfull in HeroLab It also seems to increase your BAB but doesn't seem to add the iterative attack. Am I misunderstanding that it changes you to a 3/4 BAB?

Thanks. The price is an easy fix. The rest might take me a little more time. I'll look into it.

Provos August 16th, 2020 04:48 PM

Horseshoes of Speed don't have an eval script to change anything. I used the speed eval script from haste to make it work. Now my hoofed creatures have the right speed displayed.

Code:

~ Add a +30 or our speed enhancement bunus, whichever is lower
      if (hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value >= 30) then
      hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value = maximum(hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value, 30)
      elseif (hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value < 30) then
      var bonus as number
      bonus = hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value
        hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value = maximum(hero.child[Speed].field[BonEnhance].value, bonus)
    endif

Gotrek August 19th, 2020 11:27 AM

In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane)

Dami August 19th, 2020 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 290408)
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane)

More info? What prestige class, or feat is this with the wrong requirement?

Gotrek August 19th, 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 290423)
More info? What prestige class, or feat is this with the wrong requirement?

You are right, I deleted the part between commas for error.
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, for the Druid Variant "Elemental Companion", kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane as written there).

Sorry!

Sendric August 20th, 2020 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 290371)
Horseshoes of Speed don't have an eval script to change anything. I used the speed eval script from haste to make it work. Now my hoofed creatures have the right speed displayed.

Thanks. Added for next release.

Sendric August 20th, 2020 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotrek (Post 290424)
You are right, I deleted the part between commas for error.
In 3.5 - Complete Mage.user, for the Druid Variant "Elemental Companion", kKnowArcan is in rules instead of kKnowPlane (1 rank in Knowledge - the Planes is required, not Arcane as written there).

Sorry!

Thanks for the report. I'm not sure why either of those was in rules anyway. Seems weird. This issue is fixed for the next release.

Provos August 29th, 2020 01:54 PM

Another issue with the Elemental Companion Druid Variant is even with the rules fixed you still don't get an elemental added like you would with your animal companion. I am talking about the added character sheet. All the elementals are in herolab they just are not set to animal companion checkbox not sure how that would be done for this variant.

Dark_Soul August 30th, 2020 04:59 PM

Someone asked about Splitting a couple pages back. It's in the community set, because I put it in when I added the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from the same book.

That being said, what I didn't do was set it to have its correct cost. Sendric, when you get a chance can you make it a +3 equivalent enchantment?

Sendric August 31st, 2020 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 290564)
Another issue with the Elemental Companion Druid Variant is even with the rules fixed you still don't get an elemental added like you would with your animal companion. I am talking about the added character sheet. All the elementals are in herolab they just are not set to animal companion checkbox not sure how that would be done for this variant.

I'm not sure it's as simple as checking them off as Animal Companions. It's something I've been meaning to dive into along with other kinds of companions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Soul (Post 290579)
Someone asked about Splitting a couple pages back. It's in the community set, because I put it in when I added the Justice of Weald and Woe prestige class from the same book.

That being said, what I didn't do was set it to have its correct cost. Sendric, when you get a chance can you make it a +3 equivalent enchantment?

Done. Thanks.