Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

ShadowChemosh October 1st, 2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubwalker (Post 256617)
I've gone through the forums and such and I can't figure out how to install packs on my iPad. My two main characters are a Kobold and a Goliath and I can't currently play either of them.

Help!

Open HL iPad app. Click on "Updates" at the very bottom of the app. Then on right side click on "Add New Update Source". Enter the following URL:

Code:

http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/5e/updates.xml
Then top left click on "Check for Updates Now". Then once list is refreshed you will see the 5e community Pack. Download and install it by tapping on it.

darkmaer October 7th, 2017 10:06 PM

Can Anybody shed some light? I made a Tiefling druid (using ipad app). Under race, it has under my racial abilities Infernal Legacy, which it's supposed to, though on my list of cantrips and spells, it only shows my druid spells and it also doesn't automatically add the cantrips and spells to my spells I know, is there any way to get around this? Or is this something I just got to write down and make sure to remember I have them?

I've just checked the desktop version and it seems to have it, so maybe I'm asking for help in the wrong section and it's something that is wrong with the ipad app. I found a way to put the cantrip in my lists, but due to it's not done naturally, my spell list will tell me I have too many cantrips.

Anyway, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Enforcer84 October 12th, 2017 12:03 PM

Anyone else not having Tavern Brawler Feat assign the 1d4 for Unarmed combat? I know it did at one point.

Milo_Underhill October 12th, 2017 07:25 PM

how do you select proficiency with skills? skills do not show proficiency bouns.
unable to select proficiency in skills list.

Polecat October 17th, 2017 08:25 AM

Water Genasai is missing its acid resistance.
Some of the Invocations from Unearthed Arcana appear in the Warlock Paths section instead of in the Invocation List.

dungeonguru October 17th, 2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polecat (Post 257511)
Water Genasai is missing its acid resistance.
Some of the Invocations from Unearthed Arcana appear in the Warlock Paths section instead of in the Invocation List.

I'll open a ticket for water genasi (and also fire genasi lacking fire resistance) over on github for you. You can also look up other tickets there that are pending.

I believe the Shroud of Shadows and other invocations showing as patrons has been fixed already, but is pending the next release.

Pending fixes are listed here.

Polecat October 22nd, 2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dungeonguru (Post 257521)
I'll open a ticket for water genasi (and also fire genasi lacking fire resistance) over on github for you. You can also look up other tickets there that are pending.

I believe the Shroud of Shadows and other invocations showing as patrons has been fixed already, but is pending the next release.

Pending fixes are listed here.

Can you also add the Grung player race?

I paid $5 for it and I cant use it in herolab. lol

dungeonguru October 22nd, 2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polecat (Post 257716)
Can you also add the Grung player race?

I paid $5 for it and I cant use it in herolab. lol

I can add the ticket, but much like the Tortle race, a contributor has to have access to the statblock and special abilities in order to get it into the tool. As a contributor, I have not purchased either of these options, and neither have any of my players, so I (personally) can't help out. Maybe one of the other guys has it.

daplunk October 22nd, 2017 02:26 PM

Races are pretty easy to do but yes like dungeonguru I havn't purchased either Tortle or Grung. My player's are in Barovia currently so we are seeing alot of humans.

ElderKane October 23rd, 2017 01:16 PM

Any Luck With This?

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkmaer (Post 257079)
Can Anybody shed some light? I made a Tiefling druid (using ipad app). Under race, it has under my racial abilities Infernal Legacy, which it's supposed to, though on my list of cantrips and spells, it only shows my druid spells and it also doesn't automatically add the cantrips and spells to my spells I know, is there any way to get around this? Or is this something I just got to write down and make sure to remember I have them?

I've just checked the desktop version and it seems to have it, so maybe I'm asking for help in the wrong section and it's something that is wrong with the ipad app. I found a way to put the cantrip in my lists, but due to it's not done naturally, my spell list will tell me I have too many cantrips.

Anyway, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm also having problems with Racial Spells not showing up anywhere on the iPad app once I import the files on homebrew races and subraces. Anybody else experiencing this, or is there a fix for it?? They show up appropriately on the desktop version without any issue.

Thanks!