Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer 40,000 (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   40k 9th edition? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65472)

DraconicWraith March 2nd, 2021 10:44 AM

40k 9th edition?

Is there a timeline for the 9th edition datafiles? It's been out for a long while now.

Deano April 5th, 2021 05:25 AM

There is no timeline for any updates for 9th... We had a working copy until the SM codex dropped with a completely different pointing system. This will necessitate a complete rebuild of the files and the two of us are overwhelmed in real life. Get into the files and play with them and learn how, we may re-start if there is interest and some help.

figuraa70 April 28th, 2021 11:46 AM

Do you know sth about 9th edition datafiles?

DarkElfdar December 26th, 2021 07:54 PM

Figured I would bump to see if anything has moved on this.

After coming back to Warhammer 40K after a hiatus since the start of 4th edition, I was hoping for an ArmyBuilder data file for 9th edition

Battlescribe is

T
E
R
R
I
B
L
E

szirer January 4th, 2022 11:22 AM

I think that many people is waiting for that file :) and thats true BS i terrible (aspecially printing roster)

I could even pay some extra money to get that file.... :(

Khaezarn March 6th, 2022 05:15 AM

I think there's more interest than this forum suggests... I use Battlescribe for now but I hate how terrible it prints...

And the Warhammer+ builder is the absolute worst garbage ever. Army Builder is the best, I don't really know coding but if there's anything I can do to help please let me know...

bk5b March 10th, 2022 01:27 AM

Came here just to write also waiting for 40k AB file.

Looking to get into the game and for there is no gaming without AB printed out list

Khaezarn March 22nd, 2022 05:49 PM

Please update to 9th Edition WH40k

I'm really hoping to get an update on this, Battlescribe is OK but the developer for the software has disappeared and the printing is garbage.

The Warhammer+ army builder is a pile of useless garbage.

I'm just getting back into 40k and building an Ork army and would really love to be able to use the simple ArmyBuilder interface to do this, please developers, an update would be ideal!

Dami March 23rd, 2022 11:46 PM

You could try posting on the developer's website.
Note that it looks like there's only one developer left (Deano) and he's busy with other things. He hasn't been on the LW Forums since his post above (in April 2021) nor responded on their website for nearly a year.

WolfEyesBane June 24th, 2022 06:57 AM

i would like to know how/where I can volunteer my time with updating the data base file to 9th edition.

I know setting up the file is not something that I am not sure I could do on my own.

Data entry, that I could do all day long to enter as much in as possible / recommended / allowed.