Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Sable Company Marine (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=63478)

Tx6185 November 25th, 2019 03:18 PM

Sable Company Marine

Hello, I’d like to add the Sable Company Marine feat to my character. I have a Curse of the Crimson Throne content enabled for this character, but the feat doesn’t appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

charlieluce November 25th, 2019 06:24 PM

It might be that you need Inner Sea Combat, or it might be that the Feat isn't correctly source marked. You could report it as a bug.

Tx6185 November 27th, 2019 01:12 PM

Thanks. Does anyone even work at Herolab anymore? No one has responded to my last two emails for support. Does not inspire me to purchase additional packages from them.

Farling November 27th, 2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx6185 (Post 284032)
Thanks. Does anyone even work at Herolab anymore? No one has responded to my last two emails for support. Does not inspire me to purchase additional packages from them.

Did you get the automated responses?

ShadowChemosh November 27th, 2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx6185 (Post 283982)
Hello, I’d like to add the Sable Company Marine feat to my character. I have a Curse of the Crimson Throne content enabled for this character, but the feat doesn’t appear. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

In the CotCT AP Sable Company Marine was NOT a feat it was an archetype only for Ranger. This archetype is still in HL and is sourced to the AP.

Tx6185 November 28th, 2019 04:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the response. Attached is a screenshot from the CotCT players guide. It saves me a feat as an archetype but I don’t think it’s correct...

Correction: I see that Paizo changed this from a feat to an archetype because they deemed it too powerful.

Tx6185 November 28th, 2019 04:20 AM

Okay, I added the archetype, but monstrous mount is not appearing as a bonus feat option now. Is there some additional step I need to take?

Minous November 28th, 2019 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx6185 (Post 284042)
Okay, I added the archetype, but monstrous mount is not appearing as a bonus feat option now. Is there some additional step I need to take?

See attached por file, its an option once you hit level 2.

Tx6185 November 29th, 2019 04:08 AM

Well the problem was I didn’t have inner sea combat. :/. Anyways, resolved. Thanks for all that responded. I never heard back from wolf lair support via email. That’s two in a row now. I heard they had some layoffs in September but it’s troubling that these emails are being dropped completely.

Farling November 29th, 2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx6185 (Post 284067)
Well the problem was I didn’t have inner sea combat. :/. Anyways, resolved. Thanks for all that responded. I never heard back from wolf lair support via email. That’s two in a row now. I heard they had some layoffs in September but it’s troubling that these emails are being dropped completely.

You never said whether you got the automated response e-mail. If you didn't then spam folders need to be checked.