Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

saturn082 March 2nd, 2017 09:52 AM

Druid's Animal Companion starts out with DR5/magic in its special abilities for some reason, regardless of type or level.

Nokowi March 2nd, 2017 08:45 PM

Robe of Eyes

Robe of Eyes should add 10 to Spot

ioRbEyes

#competencebonus[hero.childfound[kSpot], 10]

Sendric March 3rd, 2017 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturn082 (Post 245445)
Druid's Animal Companion starts out with DR5/magic in its special abilities for some reason, regardless of type or level.

That sounds familiar. It's something I will be looking to address as I continue to improve the various monster races. I probably shouldn't have started with Outsiders.

Thanks for the report.

Sendric March 3rd, 2017 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nokowi (Post 245478)
Robe of Eyes should add 10 to Spot

ioRbEyes

#competencebonus[hero.childfound[kSpot], 10]

Thanks for the report. This is a core issue, so I will have to kick it over to Shadow.

Booker Grimm March 17th, 2017 11:59 AM

Rogue Weapon Finesse Bug

Please delete

Crimdrac April 4th, 2017 09:52 PM

Cloistered Cleric Multiclass bug

Hey guys, pretty sure I reported this before in the last release, but new release did not fix it.

If you take the cloistered cleric variant class and then add another class, like paladin or fighter, you still lose shield, medium, and heavy armor proficiencies. Even if you take those proficiencies again as feats you still do not gain the ability to use shields, or armor heavier than light.

If you take fighter or paladin first, then add the cloistered cleric class you keep your proficiencies.

Not sure why. I was hoping the latest update would fix it, but alas it did not.

Sendric April 5th, 2017 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimdrac (Post 247398)
Hey guys, pretty sure I reported this before in the last release, but new release did not fix it.

If you take the cloistered cleric variant class and then add another class, like paladin or fighter, you still lose shield, medium, and heavy armor proficiencies. Even if you take those proficiencies again as feats you still do not gain the ability to use shields, or armor heavier than light.

If you take fighter or paladin first, then add the cloistered cleric class you keep your proficiencies.

Not sure why. I was hoping the latest update would fix it, but alas it did not.

Hi Crimdac,

Thanks for the report. This is a core issue. It has been reported, but I'm not aware of any time-table for a resolution.

In the meantime, I did some playing around. You can create a workaround with an adjustment. I recommend creating a new user file and adding an adjustment (or two) with a script like this:

Code:

doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

foreach pick in hero from BaseFeat where "thingid.fArmShield & Helper.FirstCopy"
  perform eachpick.delete[Helper.FtHide]
  perform eachpick.delete[Helper.FtDisable]
nexteach

Run this script at Pre-Levels/100.

Note that this script is for Shield Proficiency only. You can widen it to include other feats as needed by altering the section in quotes. For example:

Code:

foreach pick in hero from BaseFeat where "(thingid.fArmShield | thingid.fArmHeavy) & Helper.FirstCopy"

Crimdrac April 11th, 2017 08:52 PM

Thank you Sendric, I will give that a try.

Hengist April 17th, 2017 11:43 AM

Stormsinger Class

I made a Stormsinger PrC file. Can someone take a look at it and tell me if it meets the Community standards?

Sendric April 18th, 2017 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 248195)
I made a Stormsinger PrC file. Can someone take a look at it and tell me if it meets the Community standards?

Sure. Please attach it here or send it to me (my username at gmail)