Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh March 5th, 2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minous (Post 262926)
Shadow, Can I request a tweak for the "Equipment, slots in use" adjustment? Can you include a note for empty slots? It would make finding unused slots easier.

Hmmm finding non-used slots is not as easy. Will take a look...

ShadowChemosh March 5th, 2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongold3 (Post 263852)
There seems to be an error when dealing with the 1.15 pathfinder packs and using the pathfinder society character option:
"Damage Reduction (0/silver or magic): this selection is not available to Sathfinder Society Campaign characters."
There is an almost identical message in core campaign as well...

I can't duplicate this issue. I also can not find silver or magic DR in the community Pack anywhere.

Do you have anything else installed or some other 3PP Product turned on?

Golkiwu March 6th, 2018 05:30 AM

I am thinking I have found an small error in the Solar Wind PoW description of Searing Break. It is listed as a Level 5 maneuver in HL but ,including errata, I see it as level 4 (Pow p99).

GKark March 6th, 2018 05:51 PM

Hello,

I’ve recently purchased hero lab and downloaded the modern community packs. I’ve managed to create several characters, but i’m Having trouble with one of them.

I’ve create a Modern Hero with archetype “angel”, but I can’t figure out how to give him spells. And the software insists that he must learn spells. There is no spellbook button on the Modern Hero tab, and I can’t figure out how to create a spellbook for him.

Can anyone offer some advice?

BTW, if this is not the right venue for these kinds of requests, I apologize. I’m fairly new to message boards.

Regards.

Frodie March 7th, 2018 04:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll take a look at later on today and get it fixed.

I looked at it and updated the file (FYI - before coffee kicked in). I think I fix it so you don't need a spellbook. Keep in mind you have to add spellcasting by a talent to gain spells.

GKark March 7th, 2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodie (Post 263954)
I'll take a look at later on today and get it fixed.

I looked at it and updated the file (FYI - before coffee kicked in). I think I fix it so you don't need a spellbook. Keep in mind you have to add spellcasting by a talent to gain spells.

Thanks for the incredibly fast reaction, Frodie! I'm afraid, though, that I don't quite know what to do with the file. will it pop up in the updates list (i have this as an alt source: http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herola...rd/updates.xml) or do I need to download it and apply it to the software in some way?

Cheers.

Frodie March 7th, 2018 03:34 PM

It will show up in the next update, but IDK when Shadow will do that. Anyways the file should go here: C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder
Just replace the old one.

GKark March 7th, 2018 07:45 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

dragongold3 March 9th, 2018 04:52 AM

Forgive me, it seems that it wasn't the community packs after all. I had to find, delete, then reinstall the user content that I had. One at a time... I will now go and figure out why the spheres of power files are doing this.

Minous March 9th, 2018 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongold3 (Post 264059)
Forgive me, it seems that it wasn't the community packs after all. I had to find, delete, then reinstall the user content that I had. One at a time... I will now go and figure out why the spheres of power files are doing this.

Odds are you have leftover/old copies of the files. The community pack replaced several different packages, if you forgot to remove those before upgrading it may be causing this issue. Shadow released a fix for that several releases ago.