Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Oracle Questions (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57282)

gmerrick December 27th, 2016 06:20 PM

Oracle Questions

In Herolabs, I can check the box that I've cast cure XXX wounds, is there any way in the software to do the dice rolls? I've looked around on the PC version and on the ipad version and can't find anything.

As well I cannot find the oracle feat Battlecry in adjustments/conditions/in-play to use on myself. There is a Feat Battle Cry but its effects are different.

Perhaps I've rolled to low on my perception check or am I just missing some data packs?

charlieluce December 27th, 2016 08:40 PM

There's no automatic way to do associated die rolls in Windows Hero Lab, but there is a simple die roller window available under Tools > Show Dice Roller, where you can enter the roll needed, then generate it.

The Oracle Battlecry indeed doesn't seem to have been implemented yet (a lot of the Adjustments end up being added due to volunteer contributions). If you use the bug report form to request it, it might help it move up on the things-to-do list, though.

charlieluce December 29th, 2016 02:14 PM

I had some free time, so I looked at a couple of similar Adjustments and cut and pasted up one for the Oracle Battlecry. It's not that polished comment-wise, but it looks to work properly.

Aaron December 29th, 2016 03:11 PM

Would you like to donate this adjustment for inclusion in the program?

charlieluce December 29th, 2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 240284)
Would you like to donate this adjustment for inclusion in the program?

Oh, most assuredly! Though it probably needs to be brought in line with the presentation standards. :o

gmerrick January 2nd, 2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieluce (Post 240280)
I had some free time, so I looked at a couple of similar Adjustments and cut and pasted up one for the Oracle Battlecry. It's not that polished comment-wise, but it looks to work properly.

Wow!!

I'll try it out. Do I just dump that into the herolab directory?

--- dump file into pathfinder data folder and enabled it via conferred ability adjustment

How would I integrate that into the Ipad herolab or would the devs need to to do that?

ShadowChemosh January 2nd, 2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmerrick (Post 240389)
How would I integrate that into the Ipad herolab or would the devs need to to do that?

See instructions HERE. Or wait until Aaron officially adds it to Pathfinder.

gmerrick January 2nd, 2017 03:33 PM

Thank You Sir! Got it imported. Learning many new things every day here.

Doing some testing and it does not seem to modify any of the abilities when check marked to be active. My melee bonus, skills and saves are not being incremented by one, either on ipad or HL. I can post my character if needed.

ShadowChemosh January 2nd, 2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmerrick (Post 240404)
Thank You Sir! Got it imported. Learning many new things every day here.

Doing some testing and it does not seem to modify any of the abilities when check marked to be active. My melee bonus, skills and saves are not being incremented by one, either on ipad or HL. I can post my character if needed.

Do you have something already giving a Morale bonus to melee attack, skills and saves?

gmerrick January 2nd, 2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 240405)
Do you have something already giving a Morale bonus to melee attack, skills and saves?

No. All conditions and adjustments are clear except for Oracle: Battlecry +1