Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Bug reports - Version 1.2 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13725)

RavenX August 16th, 2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptoknight (Post 60947)
Just Cosmetic, but Shadowrun characters do not earn XP, so why is there a box for it in the Journal. There should be Karma, Nuyen and the rest, but not XP.

Crypto,
I agree that it is purely cosmetic, since Karma = XP. It doesn't matter what people decide to call it, if they can spend it to upgrade their characters or if it can be used to gauge a characters relative level, its experience points. Personally Its not that big a deal to me. The skill group issue in the advancement tab however, my players will fuss about.

cryptoknight August 16th, 2011 07:04 PM

No RavenX. There's a spot for Karma and a spot for XP. Which is confusing.

RavenX August 16th, 2011 10:07 PM

Lol only if you don't know they are the same thing. I agree that it should be changed for consistency purposes, I just did not say anything about it because I knew it was the same thing and my group uses the terms interchangeably. Since 3rd Edition it was basically Karma = XP for the system and that hasn't changed.

Frankie the Formori August 16th, 2011 10:29 PM

Found a new bug i think, on Cyber spur they are starting at DV +6 instead of the DV +3 found on page 345 SR4A book. I would love to be wrong about it though....super wolverine Claws for the win!!!!

Edit: also I see no Respirator or gas mask? but I also may looking in the wrong area.

RavenX August 17th, 2011 02:07 AM

gas mask is located in the armor section bro

Frankie the Formori August 17th, 2011 06:48 AM

Thanks....it is amazing what you find when you open your eyes.

RavenX August 17th, 2011 09:05 AM

It took me a while to find it myself. I was looking for it in the gear section for a while, stumbled across it in armor and then realized it made sense that it was in the armor tab.

crowofpyke August 17th, 2011 05:18 PM

Figured this one out.

Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.

Reporting to bug thread.

crowofpyke August 17th, 2011 05:19 PM

Drone Ratings are all incorrectly set to 1, regardless of type.

Off the shelf drones in SR4 have a device rating of 3 for typical drones. 4 for security drones, and 5 for standard military use. They can be found in the table on page 222, SR4A.

LooseCannon August 17th, 2011 06:46 PM

Incorrect Calculation of Dice Pool Values for Skills Driven off Cyberlimbs

Background:
The calculation of dice pools for Active skills that are modified by cyber limbs appears incorrect.

Steps to Recreate:
1.) Added a Obvious Lower Arm cyberlimb. Modified Agility, Body and Strength values to match existing character values (that is, cyberlimb values are just as good as non-cyber limb, Body 6, Agility 5, Strength 5).

2.) Added Pistols Skill to Active skills.

3.) Added a Ares Viper Slivergun to Weapons.

4.) Dice pool calculation for Ares Slivergun shows "Cyberlimb Agility - Hero's Agility (-5)". This value should be 0.

Other Thoughts:
After additional fiddling, it looks like it currently just subtracts the character's Agility with no verification of the cyberlimb's value.