Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Bug reports - Version 1.2 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13725)

DrunkZombie August 14th, 2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stoffern (Post 60700)
I'm pretty sure that is correct. You are supposed to lose as much response as you have multiples of the processor limit running. So a comlink with a limit of 4 wil lose 1 at 4 programs and 2 at 8.

You're right. I haven't done much with matrix stuff in 4th edition. I got thrown off because it seems weird to me that a datajack gets a -1 for running one program.

DrunkZombie August 14th, 2011 01:08 AM

Copied from another thread.

I think I found a bug in the skillwire script:

~record 2x rating on the hero's activesoft limit
perform herofield[acActSLim].modify[+,2 * field[grRating].value,""]
~and the rating as the max for any one activesoft
perform herofield[acActSMax].modify[+,2 * field[grRating].value,""]

Notice that the active soft limit is *2 as it should be, but the max for one activesoft is also *2.

thedarkelf007 August 14th, 2011 04:31 AM

Lifestyles - Buying 100 units of a lifestyle makes it permanent, but it still lists it as 100 months.

crowofpyke August 14th, 2011 11:44 AM

Trauma Patch

Has the text and wording of the Antidote Patch.

crowofpyke August 14th, 2011 01:45 PM

Modifying equipment purchased during creation....

If you modify equipment you bought during creation after it is locked down, the system still thinks you are in creation for that item and will through a complaint/warning up.

Steps to Reproduce:
0. Load a character portfolio still in Creation
1. Go to the Matrix tab
2. Purchase a Commlink
3. Buy enough enough gear to be JUST under the $ threshold for the character
4. Lock out Creation on the Advances tab.
5. Go back to that Commlink and choose to EDIT that gear.
6. Choose the 'Add Programs' option
7. Add a rating 6 program to your Commlink

Result: You will get a "Starting Resources BP: Resource Overspent: <$$$ overspent>" error/warning

NOTE: This does NOT happen in this example if you use the "Add Programs" link under "Programs In Data Storage" area.

crowofpyke August 14th, 2011 11:40 PM

Adept - Improved Ability - This does not appear to be taken into account for your total dice pool for that ability.

ShakaUVM August 15th, 2011 04:38 PM

Current problems:
Buying off Low Pain Tolerance with karma does not remove the penalty from the character sheet. (Still get a -1 penalty per two boxes.)

The character builder requires that you take "two free contacts" at character creation, but it charges you BP for them. :p

RavenX August 15th, 2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShakaUVM (Post 60879)
Current problems:
The character builder requires that you take "two free contacts" at character creation, but it charges you BP for them. :p

You MUST pay BP for the contacts you take at creation as per the rules in the Shadowrun 4e 20th Anniversary Edition of the rulebook.

Have you updated? The current update lets you ignore the validation error for not having contacts at creation. My players are just ignoring it since we run a street level game where they must earn their contacts.

crowofpyke August 16th, 2011 09:18 AM

Drone ratings?

I have noticed that the base template for the "Drone Rigger.por" has drones with a Rating=3.

But when I try to add a drone to that character, or any other, they are always Rating=1 and I cannot figure out how to get alter, increase or modify the Rating.

Anyone have the solution?

cryptoknight August 16th, 2011 03:33 PM

Just Cosmetic, but Shadowrun characters do not earn XP, so why is there a box for it in the Journal. There should be Karma, Nuyen and the rest, but not XP.