Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13050)

EdSteiner March 1st, 2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidFlame (Post 137974)
I also found some errors under the Gorebeast Chariot profile. It says the Chaos Charioteer has a movement of 4, but it actually doesn't have a movement value. Also it says that the Gorebeast has a leadership of 8, but it actually doesn't have a leadership value.

Fixed for 2.54 - Early March Bug Fix

autowaaagh March 1st, 2013 04:50 PM

Noticed an error for Chosen. It shows them as 1pt for shields when it should be 2pts per model.

Mad Dave March 3rd, 2013 09:52 AM

Hi

Not sure if you are aware but their appears to be quite a few magic Banners missing for Chaos wars regardless of what marks they take, Chaos knights are missing a couple. i think their should be a total of 13 banners might be looking into.

lennywinks March 3rd, 2013 10:33 AM

Hi Folks,

Just wondering about Special Characters, they don't seem to be there!
I've made sure that the 'Forbid Special Characters' option is untapped too, just in case.
Is there an issue with them or is there another way to find them?

Thanks!
Lennywinks

jeffwee March 3rd, 2013 06:22 PM

Forsaken use Chaos Armor, not Heavy Armor, and therefore should have an armor save of 4+

Forsaken do not get a +1 Ward Save when marked by Tzeentch, they instead get Magic Resist (2)

When equipped with a shield and a Mark of Tzeentch the sheet still reads them at a 6+ Ward Save, I believe it should be 5+

In Daemonic Gifts there is a Third Eye of Tzeentch for 25 points that gives a spell steal ability, this gift does not exist

There is no option to take Nurgle's Rot under Daemonic Gifts

EdSteiner March 4th, 2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Dave (Post 139293)
Hi

Not sure if you are aware but their appears to be quite a few magic Banners missing for Chaos wars regardless of what marks they take, Chaos knights are missing a couple. i think their should be a total of 13 banners might be looking into.

All standard that should be avail are. The two mark req. do not show until you have the correct mark. 10 BRB ones shown for knight have 50 point limit, less for warrior's as they have 25 point limit

Mad Dave March 4th, 2013 07:26 AM

Ah okie my bad ;)

EdSteiner March 4th, 2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Dave (Post 139765)
Ah okie my bad ;)

Rather you ask then I have it wrong

Fantasticmrfox March 4th, 2013 12:46 PM

Erm....why can't I find any of the special named characters from the book? What's happening - am I getting something wrong?

eanwulf March 4th, 2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasticmrfox (Post 139954)
Erm....why can't I find any of the special named characters from the book? What's happening - am I getting something wrong?

I am also having this issue. I have verified that the Forbid Special Characters rule is not active but I still have no special characters visible in the list.:(