Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Caster Level error evaluation ?? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55373)

beber75 March 19th, 2016 05:36 AM

Caster Level error evaluation ??

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I do understand why my character is actually calculating CL higher for one level for abjuration spell. Normally my evocation spell should benefit a +1 level with my varisan tatoo. As I know, I have nothing more.

I've attached my character as an example. Attachment 4470

Is this a bug or I have missed something ?

Regards

Zan Thrax March 19th, 2016 07:38 AM

If you're talking about dispel magic, then it's because of your Bloodline Tattoos ability - it increases the caster level of your bloodline spells by 1.

On the other hand, it looks like your Arcane Bloodline Arcana hasn't been implemented properly, and that is a bug.

beber75 March 19th, 2016 07:52 AM

Hi Zan,

Thanks for the fast responce.
Concerning the "Arcane Bloodline Arcana not implemented" maybe it's because i'm a tattooed sorcerer and not arcana sorcerer ?
I think tatooed sorcerer replace some arcane booldlines.

Regards

ShadowChemosh March 19th, 2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beber75 (Post 226490)
Hi,

I do understand why my character is actually calculating CL higher for one level for abjuration spell. Normally my evocation spell should benefit a +1 level with my varisan tatoo. As I know, I have nothing more.

I've attached my character as an example. Attachment 4470

Is this a bug or I have missed something ?

Regards

I am simply not seeing this. I load up the character and look at 'Shield' and it shows CL5. Which I finally figured out was because of the Enervation adjustment. I take Enervation off and CL jumps to CL9. Which spell do you see that is CL10?

beber75 March 19th, 2016 09:41 AM

Hi ShadowChemosh,

The discussion with my DM was concerning 'Dispel Magic'.
I was under enervation (with 3 negative levels on me) and he is telling me that my dispel magic was cast as CL6 and not CL7 as my program is claiming.

I'm not a master in pathfinder rules and I was confused and have not been able to answer why I had CL7 instead 6.
But I forgot (Zan pointed it) that my dispel magic is threated one level higher.

PS: Sorry for my poor vocabulary and sentence in english (i'm french).

Regards.

ShadowChemosh March 19th, 2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beber75 (Post 226510)
Hi ShadowChemosh,

The discussion with my DM was concerning 'Dispel Magic'.
I was under enervation (with 3 negative levels on me) and he is telling me that my dispel magic was cast as CL6 and not CL7 as my program is claiming.

I'm not a master in pathfinder rules and I was confused and have not been able to answer why I had CL7 instead 6.
But I forgot (Zan pointed it) that my dispel magic is threated one level higher.

Great glade Zan Thrax could help you out. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by beber75 (Post 226510)
PS: Sorry for my poor vocabulary and sentence in English (i'm french).

No problem. I just originally assumed you where typing on a Phone. :D