Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Army Builder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   No unit options display for Warhammer 40K (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=7370)

bobrunnicles December 26th, 2007 06:12 PM

No unit options display for Warhammer 40K

Hi guys,

I've been using AB for a while now, but this is something new to me, hopefully someone there can help. Prior to Christmas I created some rosters for the game on my work computer. I just got back to the office and went to play around some more, only when I try to create a new 40K roster, although everything appears to work I get no unit options! The available units window is empty.

Nothing I do seems to change this; I tried loading some old rosters from last week and they load up fine, but they just just sit there in the Roster window and there are still no units in the window above. I tried loading up Warhammer Fantasy and that appears to work fine; I tried redownloading the 40K data file but that didn't achieve anything.

Anyone got any idea what is causing this? Beyond downloading the new Warhammer Fantasy data file I haven't touched a thing on the program but for some reason now it doesn't want to let me create a 40K roster. I checked my licence and that seems fine and if it was that I doubt the Fantasy roster would have worked.

Help!

bobrunnicles December 26th, 2007 06:24 PM

Okay, fixed it - I followed the advice in an earlier post (albeit for a different problem) and deleted the AB40k folder and downloaded it again and now it seems to be working. Gawd knows what the problem was, I'm just glad it's gone :)

rob February 15th, 2008 12:42 AM

No unit options display for Warhammer 40K

At 07:12 PM 12/26/2007, you wrote:
Quote:

Hi guys,

I've been using AB for a while now; prior to Christmas I created some rosters for the game on my work computer. I just got back to the office and went to play around some more, only when I try to create a new 40K roster, although everything appears to work I get no unit options! The available units window is empty.

Nothing I do seems to change this; I tried loading some old rosters from last week and they load up fine, but they just just sit there in the Roster window and there are still no units in the window above. I tried loading up Warhammer Fantasy and that appears to work fine; I tried redownloading the 40K data file but that didn't achieve anything.

Anyone got any idea what is causing this? Beyond downloading the new Warhammer Fantasy data file I haven't touched a thing on the program but for some reason now it doesn't want to let me create a 40K roster. I checked my licence and that seems fine and if it was that I doubt the Fantasy roster would have worked.

Help!
Yes, this is way late, but it might prove helpful to someone else with a similar problem who scans the forums.

More than likely, you clicked on one of the pre-defined favorites buttons at the top. These are filters. If you selected "Super Heavy", then the list will be empty for many of the armies. Others behave the same way. When a filter is active, the "bullseye" button at the top left changes to show a star in it. To clear the filter, click on the button with an "x" inside of it to the left of the favorites list.