Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   SR5e Bundle #4: Is this even being worked on? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=66070)

Mara June 30th, 2021 05:58 PM

SR5e Bundle #4: Is this even being worked on?

It has been 2 years since my last thread on this...so, I am just wondering: is anything even being done on this? I mean, you have my money, and you have, by selling the bundle, promised to deliver it.

Ech0 July 1st, 2021 11:47 PM

I am surprised that you even consider this to be an option. :-) And yet, here I am, checking in once in a while to see if anything has changed.

Jobe00 July 20th, 2021 05:39 AM

My guess is no, and I have to guess because there is zero word given.
This is why communication is key.

Provos September 4th, 2021 12:42 AM

Bumping this again.

Ech0 September 6th, 2021 11:31 AM

Until the end of times. :-)

Jobe00 September 15th, 2021 11:47 AM

While I understand Hero Lab Classic is now the redheaded step-child of LWD compared to HLO, people paid money for this, so we kind of expect something for that money.
People are funny like that.

Smogg September 22nd, 2021 10:39 AM

HLO for Shadowrun is in an even worse shape, and that comes with a subscription fee for a system that was never updated beyond the core rule book.

Toblakai September 23rd, 2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobe00 (Post 296689)
While I understand Hero Lab Classic is now the redheaded step-child of LWD compared to HLO, people paid money for this, so we kind of expect something for that money.
People are funny like that.

You got something for your money, are you expecting more for the money you have already paid? I get wanting new stuff to spend money on, but this statement is a bit disingenuous.

Dami September 23rd, 2021 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 296812)
You got something for your money, are you expecting more for the money you have already paid? I get wanting new stuff to spend money on, but this statement is a bit disingenuous.

There are two books that are part of the bundle that have not been released by LW. Anyone who bought the bundle was paying in advance for part of it, and they've been waiting at least two years - since LW said it was still something that would be done! I'd call Jobe's statement mostly sarcasm, but it's still accurate and sincere.

Toblakai September 24th, 2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 296813)
There are two books that are part of the bundle that have not been released by LW. Anyone who bought the bundle was paying in advance for part of it, and they've been waiting at least two years - since LW said it was still something that would be done! I'd call Jobe's statement mostly sarcasm, but it's still accurate and sincere.

Now that makes more sense.