Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   [Modiphius 2d20] Star Trek Adventures (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58838)

TCArknight January 30th, 2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSiron (Post 274982)
I corrected some of these issues in my own files, which I will get to you in a few moments in PM, I just wanted to correct one last thing before I update the files.

Thank you Ssiron. :) I’ve got your changes incorporated, and am working on the next update which will include stuff from the Operations Sourcebook.

I want to make sure I have all the issues covered, and everything back to working before I declare success. :)

PGoodman13 February 10th, 2019 08:11 AM

For a main character, is there a way to add a custom trait? Like, say, a character is a member of Section 31, or has a prosthetic device like Geordi's VISOR? The only traits showing for main characters are the various species, at least that I can see.

TCArknight February 10th, 2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGoodman13 (Post 275673)
For a main character, is there a way to add a custom trait? Like, say, a character is a member of Section 31, or has a prosthetic device like Geordi's VISOR? The only traits showing for main characters are the various species, at least that I can see.

That's something I'm working on for the next update. Right now, I can see Traits and Focus needing that, do you see any other place it's needed?

PGoodman13 February 10th, 2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Talents - Choosing Veteran correctly adds the Veteran Talent, but it doesn't add the fourth Talent to the list; says have used 4 of 3 Talents.
Does the same thing with Young Officer and the Untapped Potential talent, too, just as an FYI.

PGoodman13 February 10th, 2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCArknight (Post 275674)
That's something I'm working on for the next update. Right now, I can see Traits and Focus needing that, do you see any other place it's needed?

Not at the moment, though I'm not seeing as issue with Focuses; there's already a Custom Focus entry.

PGoodman13 February 10th, 2019 09:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Focuses aren't showing on the character sheet when saved as a PDF. A sample is attached, if I did things right....

TCArknight February 10th, 2019 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGoodman13 (Post 275678)
Not at the moment, though I'm not seeing as issue with Focuses; there's already a Custom Focus entry.

Thanks. :) I found that, but I also noticed there's no categories for the Focuses. I think I'll go through and add those, so the Custom is at the top, and the rest fall under the suggested Department.

PGoodman13 February 12th, 2019 11:49 AM

Ideally, you would find Unarmed Attack in the Melee section of the Armory tab. It's not there, however. Am I missing it somewhere?

TCArknight February 12th, 2019 03:09 PM

Nope, I missed adding it back to everyone. That will be fixed with next update.

PGoodman13 February 13th, 2019 07:25 AM

Do you have an ETA for the update? Not trying to push, just checking so I can kind of plan the next round of tests.